Just send me the survey already

footfree

It really seems to have gotten worse here in the last year and I'm so tired of jumping thru hoops to see if I qualify. Just send me one ya know I do qualify for .I'm to the point I will only do surveys for companies who send me actual surveys that are meant for me.Plus if it means it takes me longer to cash out then so be it. You are wasting my time and I will not allow that to happen to anymore.

• Thanks 2

Spot on! There comes a time when one needs to take a stand and not put up with this crap anymore. I totally feel like you do.  I mean, these survey sites want us to fill out a time consuming profile with all kinds of questions, sometimes hundreds of questions on everything, and then they are too lazy to send you surveys that fit your profile. It’s ridiculous. If any other type of business operated this way, they wouldn’t be in business very long.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

Have you guys ever been part of a legitimate survey site? when you find a legitimate survey you will learn that legitimate surveys inform  you in a matter of seconds  whether you qualified or not! please don't waste your precious time on survey sites where the "qualifying stage" takes more than 180 seconds...One survey panel I would recommend is "knowledgepanel" this is a legitimate site... a few years ago it used to be excellent! nowadays is not as good as it used to be at least for me... but it's still a legitimate site... Now, the thing is that I'm a "boring" person... I'm single, childless, don't smoke, don't drink, don't go to the movies etc... if you're a "cool' person who meets those requirements then chances are that you would receive many surveys from knowledgepanel.

Many legitimate survey sites do not inform you if you are eligible until you have spent five minutes doing a survey.  I belong to valued opinion, and the last time I logged into my account I spent over 30 minutes doing surveys, and I was not eligible for any of them.  Knowledge Panel is by invitation only, and most of us can not get into it.

• Like 1