Holidays Are Rough For Survey Takers

Duck

I hate holidays,  especially three day weekend holidays.  I have to work twice as hard to hit half of my normal weekday goal.   And to add insult to injury I have had a couple of long ones that let me take the whole survey and then disqualified me. 
Of the dozen of so panels of which I am a member I can always count on Qmee & Point Club for a few points and Branded did come though with a pretty good one.  All the others are pretty much a wash today.  I should just take the day off or make it an education (on surveys) day but I am hard headed and keep banging away.   Just venting,  I am sure I am not the only frustrated one. 

• Like 1

So sorry to hear this, Duck. Yeah, I get where you’re coming from. I have weekday goals. The weekends I don’t have any goals, because surveys slow down to a trickle. Holidays, like you said, are especially frustrating. The way I look at it, I’m not gonna waste my time looking for surveys on the weekends. I have better things to do. Sometimes I’ll take a quick peek. I didn’t even bother on Memorial Day. I look at this like a regular part time job, only work on the weekdays. Weekends are for fun. The survey sites don’t give a flying fig about us, why should we care and waste our weekends? 

The same circumstances as those you encountered got me thinking this way. I’m just tired of banging my head against a wall from frustration on the weekends. I may make a little less money, but the weekends are more fun without looking for surveys. Screw the survey sites. Most of them aren’t worth a pot to pee in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1