Opinium

trevorpee

Have any of my fellow ranters and ravers had any dealings with Opinium recently? I've been with them for a few years and everything has been working like clockwork: survey invitations arrive by email most days, it doesn't take too long to reach the £25 payment threshold, there have never been any problems in my experience. Then ... a couple of weeks ago I was unable to log in to my account, although survey invitations are still arriving and I'm able to complete them. I wrote to support to ask if I had been removed from their panel and received an unintelligible rambling response that didn't answer my question, so I wrote back and asked again in very plain English. I've now received an answer (if you can call it that) saying "...your account and data is secure with no changes. Apologies for any miscommunication. If you're still unable to login, this will be resolved soon." I'm not completely shocked that a week later I still cant access my account.

Has anyone else had any similar experience with this outfit?

• 3 months later...

I had neverheard of Opinium until reading your post.  I visited the site and can't seem to find where to sign up.  When I click on the panelist portal in the search results, it just takes me to the part of Opinium's site that is for people wanting to use Opinium for creating surveys.