Toluna Review – A Detailed Guide On The Best Online Survey Website

nayanapatil

In case, you are looking for a cool and interesting way to earn a quick buck, Here’s a platform that pays you for filling out simple surveys. Toluna Group lets you take surveys for forming a database for market research.

What is Toluna?

Toluna is a community survey platform that offers online surveys in return for rewards. This is a Paris( France) based company, managed by the Toluna Group and a well known market research company preferred by brands around the world. With more than 9 million survey takers, for the people who want to make money by taking surveys, Toluna is a preferred option. 

How to make money in Toluna?

There are 8 ways to earn in Toluna which are as follows:

Toluna Surveys: They are the most effective way of earningToluna points. There are multiple surveys available online to complete at any point of time. Usually the majority of the surveys pay 1000-2000 points which lasts for about 20 minutes. 5500 Toluna points are roughly equivalent to 1 pound.

Completing Profile Surveys: You will find the “Profile Surveys” under the surveys option at the top of the screen. Each profile consists of 14 Surveys each and you will get 100 points for each survey.

Participate in Polls: In this you will usually earn a points reward of 15 points per poll, usually takes seconds to complete

Post in the Toluna community: You can also earn points by posting your content in the Toluna Community. You may win up to 1000 points per post if your post gets qualified.

Participate in the Contest: Toluna offers launch contests to encourage the users to post more in the community. Inreturn they are rewarded with some points and other prizes.

Start your own contest: you will also be rewarded with points and prizes if you start your own contest.

Refer a friend to Toluna: you can share your referral link with your friends and you will get 500 bonus points for each friend upto 10 months

Play Toluna Games:You can also win points by playing games. You can win about 80-1000 points by spinning the wheel.

Toluna is it Legit or Scam?

As per the Toluna reviews, it has been found that Toluna is a legitimate business. Despite its long wait times, it has a noted record of paying its clients and further issuing them good rewards.

It is a company that offers to pay on each survey you take. It has been very popular and has become one of the people’s number one choices regarding online surveys. They also have a base of around 13 million users and is on a rapid expansion..

Has anyone tried this ? I heard they make the payment delay. Is it wise to use this ?

This looks like a shill. I dropped Toluna once they demonstrated how resolute they were on their forfeiture policy. The demonstrated it again when the shutdown a panel they had created, "Expert Outpost". They shut that panel down and members lost their stranded points. Toluna knows who I am, and bombs any survey fielded for them that I encounter. I suggest find a panel with ethics

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, schludermann said:

This looks like a shill. I dropped Toluna once they demonstrated how resolute they were on their forfeiture policy. The demonstrated it again when the shutdown a panel they had created, "Expert Outpost". They shut that panel down and members lost their stranded points. Toluna knows who I am, and bombs any survey fielded for them that I encounter. I suggest find a panel with ethics

Totally agree with all you said. Dropped them years ago like a HOT potato!

• Like 1

I got banned by Toluna some years ago, alledgedly for infringement of rules (but they wouldn’t say what). Strange that I was near cashing out and lost about £20

There are posts about others getting banned for similar reasons

• 2 months later...

I yet AGAIN reported the OP for being spam. They never took action when I reported it back in June. For the admins of this site, please remove the OP. 

This post does not violate our forum rules. Although it may appear to be an overly enthusiastic review, it does not contain the user's referral links and is a personal opinion on the site (which also includes a question at the end of the post). An unpopular opinion doesn't constitute spam.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Toluna is a selective scammer. They don't scam all their members, only some of them. They banned me with an email telling me I was banned with no reason given. When I emailed them for further clarification, they replied stating that their terms and conditions allows them to ban any user they want for any reason they want, with no reason given, so even they refuse to give a reason it's somehow okay because I agreed to it because I ticked the agree checkbox for agreeing to their terms and conditions when signing up. However my sister used them for years and she wasn't scammed.

Use with caution. Toluna is a selective scammer. There's so many negative reviews online which caused Toluna to create an endless spawn of shell companies and rebrands every few years, so that the new name doesn't look bad when you type it in Google with the word review on the end.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

I avoid Toluna because it has a bad reputation for screwing over its users, typically by screening out users over halfway through surveys. I wouldn't touch this site with a barge-pole.

• Like 1