MyPoints This Survey Does Not Award Instantly

kador

Grrr. mypoints now is putting up surveys that do not state up front that they do not award instantly. I have completed several of these, but it doesn't give you the survey number at completion so you can't follow up using their customer service query feature.

Does anyone know how to track these? They are not showing up in my ledger, either.

Before taking their surveys , copy down the survey number and save it. I always now highlight it and copy it until the survey either DQs or completes. If it completes with no points or routes to a different site , I immediately file the report. Had one that did not return to mypoints a week ago. Filed a report.

I usually take a screen shot so I have the survey number.  I have done 2 in the past 3 days like that.  I wonder if I will ever get paid for them.   I guess I wait and see. 

• Like 1

It happened to me twice in one day a few days ago.   I keep checking the points history and nothing has shown up so far.   Like you,  I wonder if I'll ever see those points.