Anybody else get a 3,000 point survey from yougov today?

NFriday

Hi- I got a new survey from YouGov today that took me at least 40 minutes to finish, but paid me 3,000 points.  It was a survey put together from a researcher from either the University of Pennsylvania or Penn State.  It was a very interesting survey where you had to voice your opinions what Republicans would think about some topic such as immigration and what Democrats would think.  Did anybody else get this one?  I wish they would send me more like this one.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

3,000 points is only three dollars.  I have been part of YouGov for probably five years.  I am lucky if I am able to cash out once a year for $30.  I get maybe one survey every weeks.  The last time I got a survey it was only worth 350 points.  The only reason I stay with them is because I never get denied, and their surveys are usually very interesting ones, and they are often about politics.

• Like 1

Thank you Nfriday for answering! I thought it was $30 because I went to google and typed "Yougov" and after fiding their website I read a message that says "When you accumulate 5,000 points YouGov will send you $50 in cash!"... Is such information incorrect?

$3 for a 40 minute surveys seems like a bad deal! though at least you thought it was an interesting survey..

You have to accumulate 55,000 points to get $50.  I wish all I needed was 5,000 points to receive $50.  I need 1,400 more points to cash out for a $25 Amazon GC.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Congrats to those who are ever able to cash out from YouGov. I trusted them for years as I worked up to a payout, then my account disappeared. Gone. Years of points disappeared. I trusted that it was an innocent mistake and started over. This time, after more than a year, I'm about to cash out and the invitations grind to a halt. Support is useless. I think this is their business model. 

I still need 1,150 points in order to cash out, and I just checked, and there are no surveys for me.  Most of the surveys I receive from them are in the 250-350 point range, and so it will probably take me at least another month to cash out.