lifepoints log in issues?

Lab6689

Is anyone else having trouble logging in this afternoon/evening?  I had just completed a survey and got the log in screen and it won't take password now.  There were over 31 surveys avail when I logged in earlier

thanks i just got back on to post that customer service said  (like other posters have claimed)   I deactivated my account.  I had to resign up with a new email addy and they will be putting the points I had onto the new account within a week.  will report back on that when it happens.

Thanks for letting me know & thanks to the others who bumped up a similar thread from a few months ago

On 6/10/2021 at 1:27 PM, Lab6689 said:

thanks i just got back on to post that customer service said  (like other posters have claimed)   I deactivated my account.  I had to resign up with a new email addy and they will be putting the points I had onto the new account within a week.  will report back on that when it happens.

Thanks for letting me know & thanks to the others who bumped up a similar thread from a few months ago

Good luck with that and hope you get all your points. I was missing over 1000 when they did this to me. 

On 6/14/2021 at 4:31 PM, Lab6689 said:

I wanted to post an update that the points I had in my account were redeposited

So glad you got all your points! 

• Like 1