Holy Prolific

Njsurveyman

Has anyone else noticed how many surveys are available on Prolific now at any given time? This is probably the best survey site out there right now. At any given time, there are over 15 surveys available and many of them are shown to be less than 6 min long. Probably the best paying opportunity right now. I would log on and just do a couple at a time, but a person could just sit down and work on their surveys throughout the day and make some good extra cash. Most surveys on there come from Universities, so I am guessing they are playing catch up now from all the shutdowns. Check it out if you are looking for a good, legit survey site with a lot of survey opportunities. 

• Like 4

I agree, Prolific is awesome! I’ve made $10-$15 in a day just keeping it open on my browser and working studies as they pop up. Right now, they are my main money maker. Highly recommended.

• Like 1

I've never done surveys for Prolific, but in some of the reviews here for them, it says that they require you to send them a copy of your driver's license.  Has anybody here had to do that?

Four different people that left a review for Prolific said that they had to provide them with a copy of their drivers license or passport.  Maybe that is a new requirement?

I joined Prolific about two years ago and was never asked for my DL. I do remember them taking a very long time to intially approve me and after a month, I started sending them emails asking about getting approved. That's when they finally approved me. So, the approval process for me was annoying, but it has been smooth sailing ever since. They are definitely my biggest money maker now with Paidviewpoint in strong 2nd place. None of the other survey companies come close.

• Like 2

I just got a fake email from Pay Pal, saying that they saw some unusual activity in my account there, and they wanted to verify that the credit card that was listed on my account was actually owned by me.  They said they were putting my account on hold for five days while they researched this.  Then then asked me to fill out a form with my name, address social, and DL and send it to them.  When I saw that they were asking for my social and DL, I knew it had to be fake.  I then logged into my pay pal account, and saw no unusual activity, and forwarded the email to pay pal.  They are going to look into it.

• Like 2

I love Prolific, I have been too busy to take any, but now that school is out, I intend to get with it.  I take any that I can, even if they pay .12.  That doesn't bother me.

I love Prolific too,they are the only surveys I do these days. The only problem is I can't/won't cash out because I'll be over the $600 that they will report. I will wait until later in the year to cash out. They also have some high paying surveys for very little time.

Being a UK site, they don't report earnings for those of us in the US, do they? I've made more than $600 USD in a year and never received anything from them.

• Like 2

Hilarious, I literally also just responded to the exact opposite question, someone asking if it was normal that Prolific hadn't given them a single survey in two days, and I'll say the same thing to you as to them: Prolific is weirdly variable. Sometimes I get so many surveys I can't keep up for days on end... sometimes I don't get a single survey for a week and a half. It's weird. 

I like that they try to pay well enough for your time, and their tech support/customer service actually cares and responds. Just super variable how much you get (and occasionally junk still gets through their net, haha.)

• Like 1