Cashed out at LEO and this popped up

footfree

Your request is accepted. Allow 10 business days to receive the money on your Paypal Account. Follow your claim on the "Your history" page. DUE TO THE CURRENT SITUATION, IT WILL TAKE LONGER THAN USUAL TO PROCESS YOUR CLAIM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING

.What current situation?That's kinds vague - wonder how long it will take

• Like 1

Swagbucks has suddenly had a LOT of surveys go into delayed credit instead of instant like usual. Even very low paying surveys so maybe there is a new scam or group of scammers these companies are dealing with.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

It's probably covid related. I'm not sure how it would affect them paying out but they probably want to cover themselves just in case.

On 6/11/2021 at 5:51 PM, footfree said:
Your request is accepted. Allow 10 business days to receive the money on your Paypal Account. Follow your claim on the "Your history" page. DUE TO THE CURRENT SITUATION, IT WILL TAKE LONGER THAN USUAL TO PROCESS YOUR CLAIM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING

.What current situation?That's kinds vague - wonder how long it will take

I'm with LEO & in Canada & I've cashed out a bunch of times for PayPal & yes it's taking anywhere from 7-10 days to get the PayPal payment..I had one the other day & it was about 7 business days