Did anybody get a Harris health study from Valued Opinion?

NFriday

I did two $3.00 surveys today on Valued Opinion.  They both took me forever to complete.  One was a Kanter survey, and the other was a Harris survey  They were both health related.  The Harris one told me several times that they had extra questions that I could answer for additional   points,  In both cases, I clicked that I was willing to answer the additional questions for extra points.  When I finally finished the survey, I did not get any additional points.  Did anybody else get this one?  I checked to see how much I got for doing these two surveys, and I discovered that I had not done any surveys with them since March.  I was not enthusiastic about doing surveys with them, because every time I did I spent 30 minutes trying to do surveys with them and I would not be eligible for any of them..  It probably took me almost two hours to do the two surveys today that I made a total of $6 off of.

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...

Survey sites are getting notorious for this type of behavior, milking us for time and data then saying you're disqualified.  They still make money and we're screwed.  I just stopped using a number of sites b/c of this very outcome.  Just not worth my time.

• Thanks 2