NEW Problem with Lifepoints

Sandy21

Here we go again, but this is NOT a problem I have had in the past nor have I read about it here on Survey Police.

I logged in just fine but every survey I click on, including my Purchase Diary gives me that "Authentication Failed" message

"We're sorry, but there were technical difficulties authenticating your entry code or link.

If you used an e-mail based link to access the survey, please check the link has not been altered or split by your e-mail provider.

If you hit the refresh button or clicked the link more than once, please try again after waiting ten minutes for your session to time out.

If you arrived at this page via a pop-up window invitation, please contact us with the topic of the survey to which you were invited to participate.

If you continue to have problems, please contact us with the topic of the survey you were attempting to access."

I logged out and cleared my cookies and logged in again and I am still having the same problem. I reported this to LifePoints and HOPE they can fix this latest problem.

Anyone else having this issue? Misery loves company!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sandy21 said:

Here we go again, but this is NOT a problem I have had in the past nor have I read about it here on Survey Police.

I logged in just fine but every survey I click on, including my Purchase Diary gives me that "Authentication Failed" message

"We're sorry, but there were technical difficulties authenticating your entry code or link.

If you used an e-mail based link to access the survey, please check the link has not been altered or split by your e-mail provider.

If you hit the refresh button or clicked the link more than once, please try again after waiting ten minutes for your session to time out.

If you arrived at this page via a pop-up window invitation, please contact us with the topic of the survey to which you were invited to participate.

If you continue to have problems, please contact us with the topic of the survey you were attempting to access."

I logged out and cleared my cookies and logged in again and I am still having the same problem. I reported this to LifePoints and HOPE they can fix this latest problem.

Anyone else having this issue? Misery loves company!

I had three 75 point surveys on my dashboard today giving me the same message

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, peach6 said:

I had three 75 point surveys on my dashboard today giving me the same message

THANK YOU for your reply. Good to know that i am not alone with this odd problem.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

Update and breaking news! :lol: I also just now got that same message trying to do several of their surveys. :-(

I like your sense of humor but I am sorry you share this problem with us. Hope it gets fixed asap.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I received the same message from them today. I tried about a half dozen surveys.  I figured maybe it was because I'm nearing the cash-out point. 

• Sad 1

Same thing here. had several surveys work OK , but there were 3 at least the did the same as prior posters stated. However , the MPR Diary link worked fine. 

UPDATE: Just went to LifePoints and retried the 3 that were stuck there due to the error and all 3 worked (DQs , but they worked).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just TRIED to log in and I couldn't do so. I got:

We’ll be back soon!

We’re currently performing scheduled maintenance to improve the LifePoints website. If you want more LifePoints fun, check our social media pages below; otherwise, we’ll be back online shortly!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, peach6 said:

I've noticed that lately I am not always getting the 2 points when I do not qualify for the survey

Anybody else????

Same here!

• Thanks 1