Crowdology

episemion

Has anyone else been able to log in at the Crowdology site in the last day or 2? Have had several survey invites , but when I enter my login info (auto entered) , the next screen indicates that there is a problem accessing the site. Hopefully temporary - have $30+ in my account. 

1 hour ago, episemion said:

Has anyone else been able to log in at the Crowdology site in the last day or 2? Have had several survey invites , but when I enter my login info (auto entered) , the next screen indicates that there is a problem accessing the site. Hopefully temporary - have $30+ in my account. 

I logged in today with no problem

Just received an email invite and clicked the link. Took me to the site , but the survey was no longer. Usual screen came up regarding updating your preferences to get more surveys. Clicked on it , was taken to the login screen , entered my info , and it went to the error screen with the message "127.0.0.1 refused to connect". So , the account is there , since I got the email. It is just the login that is affected.

Also , when I tried to use the Contact Us option to send an inquiry , when the send button was clicked , it came back with "Try Again". 

This started 2 days ago. Nothing has changed on my system and the Crowdology site is the only one thus affected. tends to point to something at the site.

Peach6 - are you in the US?

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, episemion said:

Just received an email invite and clicked the link. Took me to the site , but the survey was no longer. Usual screen came up regarding updating your preferences to get more surveys. Clicked on it , was taken to the login screen , entered my info , and it went to the error screen with the message "127.0.0.1 refused to connect". So , the account is there , since I got the email. It is just the login that is affected.

Also , when I tried to use the Contact Us option to send an inquiry , when the send button was clicked , it came back with "Try Again". 

This started 2 days ago. Nothing has changed on my system and the Crowdology site is the only one thus affected. tends to point to something at the site.

Peach6 - are you in the US?

Yes I am

Same here. Until the staff are back in the office , will just have to wait. Narrowed it down so far to either the account is blocked or my IP is to access the dashboard or the issue is on their server. 

I've had the 127.0.0.1 error from Crowdology website for the last couple of days, have tried all the obvious fixes (proxy settings, reboot hub) to no avail.  Getting the error on both of my PCs and my tablet so I am thinking it is a problem at their end. (I am in the UK).

Also received errors on completing a couple of surveys yesterday, so no credit.  Not bothering with any new ones while this remains a problem.

Hoping they can sort it out, whatever 'it' might be!

• Like 1

Logged in successfully about 5 minutes ago (I didn't actually change anything).

Bedtime now, so cashed out my balance to Paypal straight away just to be on the safe side.:-D

• Like 1

Logged in successfully Sunday evening and did 2 surveys. The problem has been resolved. Obviously on their end.