Wilkins Survey Community

Sandy21

I received an invitation today from this community. I was able to find an archived thread from over 2 years ago. I am wondering if anyone has any updates on Wilkins. THANK YOU!

Here is part of the invitation I received:

What is Wilkins Survey Community?

Wilkins is an online research community. We collect feedback on the things you use, buy and do everyday. And we reward you for your time! Wilkins is always free, and we will never share your information without your permission. If you hate free stuff, you can opt out anytime.

I received an invite in 2019 from Wilkins and signed up to see how it might go.  At the time, the site was identical to Univox ~ not sure if that was authorized or done without permission or how it came to be.  But earning points was such a slow process and I never felt that comfortable with the copycat format. Something just seemed "off".  Since I was getting nowhere, I closed it out. 

4 hours ago, Peaches1946 said:

I received an invite in 2019 from Wilkins and signed up to see how it might go.  At the time, the site was identical to Univox ~ not sure if that was authorized or done without permission or how it came to be.  But earning points was such a slow process and I never felt that comfortable with the copycat format. Something just seemed "off".  Since I was getting nowhere, I closed it out. 

Thanks for the input. Much appreciated!