Newly redesigned Pointsprizes is a scam

Punela

I know that BBB doesn't take care of Pointsprizes.com, but I need to know who to complain to about their newly redesigned site because they are getting paid from people completing surveys, yet they will not allow you to redeem rewards. Every time you reach the goal to redeem a reward, they hide it from you so you can't claim it. I wanted to claim the $20 eShop gift card and after reaching that amount they hid it where I could no longer view and claim it. Same thing happened after reaching the $35 eShop offer. And when you do reach the final reward offer ($50 eShop) they stay sold out. Their entire system is now a scam and someone needs to stop them.
So again, is there another place I can contact?

You could still contact the BBB. They respond to complaints for all kinds of survey companies, whether they take care of them or not. I've had good luck with BBB. Otherwise, if you live in the United States, you could contact your state attorney's office. Did you try and resolve the issue with Pointsprizes? If not, maybe contact them first.

Pointsprizes has no contact, so that's out. I used to be on their Discord server but eventually got banned after complaining that I needed help for over a year.