One opinion

Gwydion

I still get them, but they're usually just wanting me to log in with Google so Dynata can track what ads I'm seeing. I don't do that. I just go directly to the One Opinion site and proceed from there.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gwydion said:

Why has One Opinion stopped emailing invites? I haven't had one in 6 weeks and I used to get several a day though most were non starters. Anyone else had the same experience? 

That may mean that your account is frozen. Every time this has happened to me, I log in to One Opinion directly and check with their robot. The robot will let you know if your account is frozen. You'll probably have to email them to get them to unfreeze it. 99% of the time, it's frozen for something that's their fault. They won't admit it, but will usually unfreeze your account. But until then, you will not be able to do any surveys or cash out.

One Opinion hasn't slowed down for me.

A note about them...a few months ago, they started trying aggressively to get me to register for that google/dynata thing, but I don't want any part of it. Every day, I try to get around it by opening a new window to trigger other surveys. That often worked, for a while, or at least got me my consolation nickels. But lately, if the google/dynata page pops up first, I'm not able to get around it. And after a few tries, I get locked out for the day.

I don't feel it is right for survey companies to force panelists into signing up for new panels or apps, and effectively locking people out and holding balances captive if they don't wish to. I don't mind permanently quitting a site in protest, even if accumulated points need to be sacrificed.

Edited by dimefynder
proper articulation
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, rpc51769 said:

i tried to contact OneOpinion at this address. My email came back as undeliverable. I think they disabled or deleted this contact route.

What address? Their email address for support is:  [email protected]

Allow a couple days for a reply.

12 hours ago, rpc51769 said:

i got a message within 10 minutes of sending my email. The message said "

([email protected])To:you Details
Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

550: 5.1.1 <[email protected]> Recipient not found.  <http://x.co/irbounce>"

According to episemion's link, it is "memberservices," not "memberservice," which is in your link.

12 hours ago, rpc51769 said:

i got a message within 10 minutes of sending my email. The message said "

([email protected])To:you Details
Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

550: 5.1.1 <[email protected]> Recipient not found.  <http://x.co/irbounce>"

There was an error in the email address you used. The "s" is missing at the end of "memberservices". The correct email is:

[email protected]

4 hours ago, rpc51769 said:

Thank you all, My carelessness embarrasses me yet again

The service guy (CE) where I used to be a computer operator had a phrase - "operator error".

• 2 months later...

Well it appears that OneOpinon has a very active presence on Twitter & Facebook. I have not had a survey invite since July of 2020 & have not been able to redeem my points either! No response from their site. So I guess I am being punished for not having an active Twitter account or not being too actives on Facebook . I have been a member since 2008, this really poor support from them.