MOBROG payments in different countries.

Ervin12345

Hi!

How much MOBROG pays in different countries? Like in Venezuela etc.

Like in Estonia they say it is 1-3, but usually it is 0.5, 0.7, 0.8 euro etc.

Thank you very much!

You could always contact them and ask them. They would know better, and you'd get the information first hand.

I contacted them many times, no reply. Many people in Facebook under MOBROG profile say that they don't reply. Maybe too many users. But am quite satisfied with their site.

Hi Ervin12345,

If you visit MOBROG's website, on their homepage, they advertise that: "On average we are paying between $0.50 and $3 per survey." This appears on the main graphic on the left hand side, under the App store and Google Play badges.

In the top right hand corner, you can change the country to whatever you'd like (Venezuela, USA, etc.) and although the language may change along with the currency, you'll see this same amount advertised across the board.

Keep in mind that this is a range, and you can usually expect most surveys to pay at the bottom end of the range.

• 2 weeks later...

are you getting surveys from them? I was, then suddenly stopped like 3 weeks ago, I also can't find the contact button anywhere in their app or webpage, where should I look for it ?