General understanding of survey providers

Quizzity32

I'm not sure why I haven't been aware of Survey Police, since I seem to have created a login a while ago!

Aside from that, it seems to be the very aspect that I have been looking for some time! In the meantime I have been pursuing a one man campaign against many survey providers that I have offered to complete surveys for them!

I have long since wanted to gather support for an evaluation of providers and their behaviour so as to kick off a change in regulation. So that the providers bear responsibility to their members who volunteer their time to complete surveys.

I am in the U.K. and maybe this site with it's international contacts is less about U.K. in it's membership. But nevertheless I think the need for regulation is still needed outside the boundaries of the U.K.

Can I encourage a ground swell of opinion in this regard. Perhaps people could post their views if they would like to see national or international regulation in the running and operation of surveys, polls, competitions and other forms of market research.

I think it is passed time that emphasis is placed on the providers of the information (we members) and not the provider of the survey!

Nigel