Does anybody know if Yougov is still up and running?

Dmell

Hi.  Does anybody know if YouGov is up and running.  I haven't gotten any surveys in a few weeks and I am locked out of my YouGov safe account.  When it prompts me to log in to my account, it says it will email me a code which I will need to log in, only after many requests, the email with the code never comes.  Just wondering if anybody else is having this problem.  Thanks!

If you are try to communicate with YouGov, via support tickets or emails, I can confirm they are brain-dead. I don't get responses from them, either. I've had a problem with the YouGov Pulse app and after a few years of no points and response to copious ticket requests, last year I got a response, sorts, "Your ID is broke, we don't know why and we aren't going to fix it" Then support returned to their hibernation. This security code to login from the YouGov website homepage has been in place for years. YouGov can be very sparse at sending invitation, I've endured seasons with no activity. try installing the app, turn location on & see if that improves your opportunities.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dmell said:

Hi.  Does anybody know if yougov is up and running.  I haven't gotten any surveys in a few weeks and I am locked out of my yougov safe account.  When it prompts me to log in to my account, it says it will email me a code which I will need to log in, only after many requests, the email with the code never comes.  Just wondering if anybody else is having this problem.  Thanks!

I just got a survey this morning from YouGov. I only do surveys when I get an email about one. Every time I’ve tried to access my profile on there, I get the same runaround with the code crap. I’ve told them to fix it, and crickets. But I’m still getting points, and am close to cashing out. I don’t get many surveys from them, maybe one a week if that.

• Like 1

On 7/1/2021 at 3:33 PM, dawn_b_adams said:

I just got a survey this morning from yougov. I only do surveys when I get an email about one. Every time I’ve tried to access my profile on there, I get the same runaround with the code crap. I’ve told them to fix it, and crickets. But I’m still getting points, and am close to cashing out. I don’t get many surveys from them, maybe one a week if that.

That's about all I get one a week so it takes quite awhile to be able to cash out

• Like 1

I got one today, and I can't get past the captcha.  I do it correctly, but it won't advance and takes me right back to the captcha again.  I am getting one a week as well.  But I am happy to get that one.

I guess I’m in the minority here.  I average two surveys a week from them and so far haven’t had any issues with the site.  Their app, on the other hand, I can’t figure out. 

I get about one survey a week from them.  I got one tonight that was going to pay 3,000 points, and I don't get many of those.  They said it was a JD Power survey, and I was not eligible I would get a regular YouGov survey.  They were looking for people that had traveled in the last 30 days, and that is not me, and so then they gave me a 250 point YouGov survey to complete.  Most of the surveys I get from them are 1,000 points or less.

• Like 1

• 27 posts

Although I get many invites & am eligible for every one, for the first time (since 2013), I can't seem to redeem my points--meaning: I am being completely ignored. I was eligible for my most recent redeem on April 5, but; as of yet, have not received my reward. I have sent SEVEN emails which have also been ignored. Wonder what gives? They've always been one of my most reliable survey panels. I'm wondering if anybody's home?

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, kaseykernriver said:
  • 27 posts

Although I get many invites & am eligible for every one, for the first time (since 2013), I can't seem to redeem my points--meaning: I am being completely ignored. I was eligible for my most recent redeem on April 5, but; as of yet, have not received my reward. I have sent SEVEN emails which have also been ignored. Wonder what gives? They've always been one of my most reliable survey panels. I'm wondering if anybody's home?

I had an issue with not getting points for a survey and I emailed them, it took months to get a reply, but in the meantime, I did get the points added.  I have never had an issue with not getting my reward.  I do occasionally get a dq, and I didn't for years.  I guess that is just the way it is going nowdays.

I was a member for several years with no problems, but now something isn't right .I don't know what has happened to them. I stopped getting survey invites several weeks ago, so I tried to go to the site to check my account. All my previous information is now gone, along with the $60 in earnings I had there. Contacting them does no good, all they send out is a form letter saying that they can only offer so many surveys? I guess all my hard work is for nothing. 

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Funny, you should ask: I just sent them my 8th email titled: ''Is Anybody Home?'' Although I am still receiving about one to two surveys a day--and am not locked out of my account--I redeemed my points on April 5, 2021 & have not received my reward yet ($15.00 Amazon Gift Card). And...my emails have gone unanswered, ignored, non-existent...etc. They've never done that before, at least, not to me & I've been a member since 2012. I don't know if the COVID's got them, or everyone is on vacation, or they're just not answering the door. But I'm glad you asked because that's one reason for my visit today--to see if anyone else is having a problem with them. So, thank you for your post, that's what makes Survey Police so great!

• 2 weeks later...

I receive a few surveys a week by email. I respond through the email. I have the APP but never use it. They are up and running just fine. About a month ago I cashed out with no problem. 

Yes, it is but I dont use their app only get emails. Lately their emails have been really short only 2 or 3 minutes so points are minimal. Average one a week. For those who say they cant sign in I dont bother I just do their emails and redeem when I get enough points. Also they've changed their website again too dont know if that has somethign to do with the problems.

• Like 1

I'm getting one or two surveys a week, but I cashed out a month ago for Amazon and still haven't received it. In the past it's taken about 2 weeks for me to get a GC after redeeming from them. (Their email says within 3 weeks) I sent an email and so far only received the automated response saying they'd get back to me.

I hope they don't start going downhill. I always find their surveys really easy to do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1