Tellwut Problem

Sandy21

Very odd message no matter which way I try to log in.

Anyone else getting this?

"The application cannot proceed!

An internal error occured. Please contact your administrator and describe the steps you took before you encounter this error message.

Error msg: Unable to connect to the database. Please make sure the database information specified in admin/includes/config.php are correct."

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, schludermann said:

I tried the same high point survey and got the same message. it cleared the next day

Thanks, schludermann!

• 5 weeks later...
23 hours ago, SurveyTooGoodToBeTrue said:

I officially left Tellwut.   I couldn't even take the external surveys when I did qualify for them.  :-/   That was the last straw....

I STILL have not qualified for even ONE pure spectrum survey and its over a week now. I totally understand your quitting....I am getting terribly frustrated too

• Like 1

On 8/12/2021 at 5:11 AM, pansyrhonda said:

I haven't had any surveys for 2 days!  I contacted them, with no reply as of yet.

I had an issue like this awhile ago...got "No Results"  when I tried to find surveys. It resolved itself but some days there are a lot more surveys than others. There seem to be less Friday and surely less on the weekend and more early in the week.

Also, their forum needs a complete and total overhaul as well.   There are also definitely too many personal attacks in their comment section, especially on political surveys, which there are least 5 of every single day it seems.  Enough was enough!   

13 hours ago, SurveyTooGoodToBeTrue said:

Also, their forum needs a complete and total overhaul as well.   There are also definitely too many personal attacks in their comment section, especially on political surveys, which there are least 5 of every single day it seems.  Enough was enough!   

They have come out with new rules. But I've just stopped reading the comments

I had only Five Surveys to try today and I have not qualified for any. So no surveys, no points today

Today was the first time in a long time that I qualified for an external survey so I got 50 points and then the Xtra 50 weekend points.

When I do qualify for one of those extra surveys it's usually one I get in my email which is not a whole lot either.

• 11 months later...

I am officially back on Tellwut.  So far, so good.  This time, I'm avoiding the Tellwut forum at all costs.  I read it a grand total of 3 times.  It's still as toxic as ever.  But I am certain that will never change. So far, the fun surveys are working.   You can take external surveys, but only if you can find them immediately.  

• Like 1