Superpay.me  "ADVERTISER REVERSAL."

iMaster007

You can now owe surveys that you completed! ...(The Audacity.)

Advertisers reverse payment because they are seeking biased opinions for whatever agenda they are selling and people who give their precious "FREE" time to complete these questionnaires with honesty end-up owing the advertiser or in this case Superpay.me (Panel).. Something does not make sense here.

Just a tip for you; Do NOT PRODUCE revenue for panels that don't appreciate your membership, politely ask them to delete your account and do your research.

I closed my Superpay.me account because of a negative balance of -$1.29 which they refused to remove. I guess that's what they believe my membership was worth.

My question is, How does this make sense from a business stand point?

Superpayme said they have no control over the revarsal. 

For any Survey panel who might be reading this . . . How about you decline the advertiser? We all need each other. 

Screenshot 2021-07-11 15.44.51.png

• Sad 1

Update: 7/12/21

After a long and extensive battle with Superpayme we have come to a good place and my account is active again. I think this thread has really helped.

• Thanks 1

On 7/10/2021 at 5:59 AM, iMaster007 said:

You can now owe surveys that you completed! ...(The Audacity.)

Advertisers reverse payment because they are seeking biased opinions for whatever agenda they are selling and people who give their precious "FREE" time to complete these questionnaires with honesty end-up owing the advertiser or in this case Superpay.me (Panel).. Something does not make sense here.

Just a tip for you; Do NOT PRODUCE revenue for panels that don't appreciate your membership, politely ask them to delete your account and do your research.

I closed my Superpay.me account because of a negative balance of -$1.29 which they refused to remove. I guess that's what they believe my membership was worth.

My question is, How does this make sense from a business stand point?

Superpayme said they have no control over the revarsal. 

For any Survey panel who might be reading this . . . How about you decline the advertiser? We all need each other. 

Screenshot 2021-07-11 12.22.47.png

I'm so sorry this happened to you, and that they treated you like crap. I wish there were an angry emoji. I'm so pissed after reading your posts and review. You're spot on! The balls of Superpayme to actually reverse rewards and actually have a panelist with a negative balance is absolutely appalling! Have you thought about filing a complaint with your state's attorney general? This kind of thing shouldn't even be legal. They shouldn't be in business. Obviously, they are lacking any kind of ethics. Disgusting. 

• Thanks 1

Thank you for the suggestion Dawn, It was really frustrating to see this sort of thing. The issue has now been resolved with Superpayme and I'm hoping that this does not become a common practice on other Panels. There are more than enough frustrations with surveys as it is. Thanks for hearing me out guys!

• Like 1

• ksedwar locked this topic