No Available Tellwut Surveys

Sandy21

I've noticed in the past week or so that there are very few Tellwut surveys available for me and today there are none.

Anyone have any idea what's happening there?

Thanks!

18 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I've noticed in the past week or so that there are very few Tellwut surveys available for me and today there are none.

Anyone have any idea what's happening there?

Thanks!

Not having that problem

Are you completing some available surveys

Did you contact them?

8 hours ago, peach6 said:

Not having that problem

Are you completing some available surveys

Did you contact them?

Thanks for your reply.

I was hoping the problem would resolve itself but it has not.  So I will contact CS today and hope to receive a reply soon as CS isn't available on the weekends. Also there is a message on their site that CS will take a bit longer.

The few surveys I do get, maybe one or two in 24 hours, i do not qualify for.  Most of the time I get that "no result" message.

Very odd

• Thanks 1

I heard back from CS and I needed to send a screen shot, which I did. They didn't answer my questions about why there are such a few surveys available to me and if this is the new normal. I am still getting very few surveys and after a try the few I do get I still get the "no result" where there used to be plenty of surveys listed. 

This is still continuing to happen to me. I had no surveys yesterday and very few today. Mostly I don't qualify or surveys are no longer available. Oh well....

• Sad 1

I have not experienced any reduction of the daily member created surveys, about 10-15 daily, the special Tellwut public 25 point surveys and the regular external surveys. There could be several reasons for a sudden dearth of surveys, browser problems, account throttled, difficulty loading the domain, software, or computer. For browser problems Toss Your Cookies, either site specific or all your cookies and cache, but send me any left over cash:). Or you could install another browser, it's good to have several standard browsers for times like this, I have 6 different browsers running at one time. Tellwut or their AI might be upset with you and cut off the surveys, open a support request and inquire if this might be the case. If you are using VPN or similar, it might have been set to a nationality that is block on Tellwut.  You could have a problem with DNS services, try using google public DNS servers, they are 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4.  Your computer maybe too old, and if Tellwut made a site upgrade, things on their might stop working for you, because a later version of software is need on the computer. Your computer may need updates.  I think that's enough to get you started.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, schludermann said:

I have not experienced any reduction of the daily member created surveys, about 10-15 daily, the special Tellwut public 25 point surveys and the regular external surveys. There could be several reasons for a sudden dearth of surveys, browser problems, account throttled, difficulty loading the domain, software, or computer. For browser problems Toss Your Cookies, either site specific or all your cookies and cache, but send me any left over cash:). Or you could install another browser, it's good to have several standard browsers for times like this, I have 6 different browsers running at one time. Tellwut or their AI might be upset with you and cut off the surveys, open a support request and inquire if this might be the case. If you are using VPN or similar, it might have been set to a nationality that is block on Tellwut.  You could have a problem with DNS services, try using google public DNS servers, they are 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4.  Your computer maybe too old, and if Tellwut made a site upgrade, things on their might stop working for you, because a later version of software is need on the computer. Your computer may need updates.  I think that's enough to get you started.

You are very Computer Savvy

I lost you after the first few lines

LOL

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, schludermann said:

All I can say is WOW and thanks for trying to help.

I will try to answer what I understand as you obviously know tons more about computers than I do.

I use three different computers and my cell to take surveys and they are all the same, lots less surveys offered. I use varied browsers on all computers and always clear the cache at LEAST once daily. Tellwut responded to my help request by saying that all is fine on their end and maybe there are just less surveys. that I qualify for at the moment. 

At this point I don't know what to think but the problem has not gone away.

Oh, one other thing. The few surveys offered to me are always low point surveys, not high point ones like what Paradigm used to offer. Those have totally disappeared for me. Matter of fact I barely see any Paradigm surveys at all anymore.  Anyone  else experiencing any of this, low point surveys offered and a lack of Paradigm surveys?

Thanks again!!

• 2 weeks later...

I completed one yesterday. Also, look for the Weekly Newsletter (comes out on Thursdays). When you complete it, it's worth 50 points plus 25 points for the Friday Facebook survey. The 50 points are quaranteed, there's no wrong answers, just questions to answer--you're opinion on things usually current in the news. It's also interesting, I learn a lot of cool stuff I didn't know before. In fact, I just finished the one for last Thursday along with the Friday FB 25 points one.

Tellwut is supposedly clamping down on the comment section, which certainly needs to be done btw.   Seeing is believing concerning that, though. However, I don't see how that would affect the number of available surveys, unless you have too many "strikes" against you.  That's what Tellwut is calling untoward comments right now supposedly.  

I am still receiving the same message. I was only able to complete one survey this morning.  That's it.  I've noticed all other surveys have already been conveniently completed by the time I log in on Tellwut.  This has happened to me 3 days in a row now.  I've been tempted to leave the site for quite a while now.  This may hasten my departure.  :-/