YouGov Struggles

sue123

Has anyone else had trouble logging on with you gov Safe to earn your points connected to shopping and entertainment services you subscribe to and use.  Tried 5 times yesterday and twice today but no code is ever sent.  I messaged my frustration to them and no reply to that either.  Have they been bought out by one of the sleezy companies?  I'm about ready to tell them that I quit, I'll take the damn software off my devices and they can find some other clickbait and pass me on by.

I never got an invite for that one.  I just got an email tonight for a YouGov survey that paid 3,000 points, but it was actually a JD Powers survey, but I was not eligible for it.  They were looking for people that have traveled in the last 30 days, and so I was not eligible.  I then got a YouGov survey that I completed that paid me a whole 250 points, and I did not get the bonus survey worth 100 points I usually get.  I need 4,400 points to cash out.

• Like 1

Although I get many invites & am eligible for every one, for the first time (since 2013), I can't seem to redeem my points--meaning: I am being completely ignored. I was eligible for my most recent redeem on April 5, but; as of yet, have not received my reward. I have sent SEVEN emails which have also been ignored. Wonder what gives? They've always been one of my most reliable survey panels. I'm wondering if anybody's home?

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Update,

I DID finally receive my $15.00 Amazon E-card a couple of weeks ago; however, having to wait 5 months to receive it was unacceptable. I'm almost ready to cash-out again, I let you all know how this one goes.

• 1 month later...

You really can't trust them. They are 'legit', but scummy through and through. Deleting accounts, stopping invitations as you get close to pay outs, bait-n-switch to unpaid surveys... there are plenty of honest places around.