Killi Survey App

Njsurveyman

Although not new, I recently found out about this from another forum. Supposedly it is a regular survey poll app with a few questions each day, but also pays you a small amount each week to track your location on your phone, share your profile info with others, and track online websites you visit on your phone ONLY if you give them permission. (I have that setting turned off). 

When I first opened my account with them, I must have answered over 100 poll questions over the course of 3 days, giving me 180 pts (equal to $1.80) in my account. Plus 50 additional pts for sharing my location/profile info. Supposedly you can cash out via paypal once you reach 500 pts. and you basically get about 50 pts each week for doing nothing except for keeping the location setting turned on. Of course you get more if you choose to share everything you do on your phone, but I dont trust that. I have NOT cashed out yet. But will share if it is legit. Members of another forum I belong to say its 100% legit. Anyone else with experience on Killi, please share here. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry...just saw your comment now. Well, the app changed its name to "Reklaim", and now you need to reach 1,000 pts to get a $10 Virtual Visa Giftcard. I was able to cash out last week and instantly received my virtual gift card (which I used for transit train tickets). I like it. You literally don't have to do a thing and you earn 50 pts/week just for allowing the app to track your location. They also have optional surveys you can do for a few extra points here and there.