"unable to record participation" .. you have either completed this survey or you have been dishonest in your survey responses....

elsielc

Does any one else get this message when attempting a survey?  it just pops up in every platform.  it's quite a stretch from "you've already completed this survey" to then accusing you of not being truthful in your answers...

• Like 1

If you're talking about One Opinion, yep, I get those all the time. I just blow it off. Survey sites send all kinds of offensive messages. Very passive aggressive of them. I ignore them all. I've seen all kinds of outrageous messages from many different survey sites. One Opinion/dynata is notorious for sending the one above you mentioned. Any survey site accusing me right out of not being truthful in my answers will be dumped and a complaint will be filed. I don't play. 

• Like 1

OneOpinion cancelled me months ago for the standard you aren't truthful response.  i have read that they are trying to weed out higher payers...i've been with them since they started.  also got kicked out of other dynata sites, but someone got reinstated.  the above message comes up in many different survey sites.

• Like 1

I see that quite often with the ones from Paradigm. The message comes up at the start before even answering a single question. 

• Like 1