Shoppers Nest Online Discussion Board

Sandy21

joined Shoppers Nest about a year ago as i see some of us have also done. I've taken a few interesting surveys and never received any. random" prize money". 

I was invited to a two day discussion board and took part in this. This was just over two weeks ago. I have not received my $50 gift card, as promised.

I emailed two addresses I found, one directly from the invitation to the discussion board and the other from the Shoppers Nest site, and have not received answers from either. I did receive confirmation that they received my inquiries from zendesk, but nothing else. I wrote on August 3rd so I might receive a response yet, although my zendesk automated response says I should hear back in one business day.

Did anyone else take part in this discussion board entitled "Coffee Creamer Club"? And if so did you receive the promised compensation? 

Thanks in advance for your response

I just received this from Shoppers Nest:

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fsecure.gravatar.c

Hi there, 

The incentive payment process normally takes around 3-4 weeks starting from the moment the study you completed is closed. If you have not received your incentive after this time frame, please do not hesitate to contact us and provide the study's survey code.

Kind Regards, 
The Shopper's Nest

Of course I have NO IDEA what the survey code is as I was never given one. 

• Like 1

I tried Shoppers Nest for over a year and got nothing out of it. By the given address of Shoppers Nest seems to be run out of a co-working space.

In general I have found that companies that can only provide games of chance, in this case lotteries or sweepstakes, are impoverished and can't fund meaningful rewards program. The really impoverished, or unethical, ones demand some of the members accumulated rewards to enter. In that case the members are actually financing this gambling and not the company. This is a very good indicator of poor company ethics. I have never won anything, but grief, from such companies and stay clear of them now.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, schludermann said:

I tried Shoppers Nest for over a year and got nothing out of it. By the given address of Shoppers Nest seems to be run out of a co-working space.

In general I have found that companies that can only provide games of chance, in this case lotteries or sweepstakes, are impoverished and can't fund meaningful rewards program. The really impoverished, or unethical, ones demand some of the members accumulated rewards to enter. In that case the members are actually financing this gambling and not the company. This is a very good indicator of poor company ethics. I have never won anything, but grief, from such companies and stay clear of them now.

I understand that Shoppers Nest is a Nestle company. 

Hope they DO pay! Will report back..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...