Pure Spectrum with Tellwut?

Sandy21

How are you doing with Pure Spectrum with Tellwut? It seems that in the last five days most of the offered surveys are now with Pure Spectrum. They seem to be low point values for a lot of time. But I actually wouldn't know as I have not qualified for even one Pure Spectrum survey in these five days. I am actually happy to find Cint or Paradigm surveys as I do qualify for a few of them.

Also, it seems that about 50% of the time I don't get points when I finish a survey, just the message that I don't qualify. Its very frustrating even though I do write to customer service and usually do get the points. (One 1100 point survey seems to still be pending from last week)

Anyone else having this Pure Spectrum problem? How about the "you don't qualify" message after fully completing a survey?

I

• Like 2

I belong to some survey sites that use Spectrum. They are simply a router, and they are garbage. When I see one of theirs, I just X out. I have never successfully completed a survey through them, and I refuse to waste my time. Most of the routers are garbage, but Spectrum is total garbage.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dawn_b_adams said:

I belong to some survey sites that use Spectrum. They are simply a router, and they are garbage. When I see one of theirs, I just X out. I have never successfully completed a survey through them, and I refuse to waste my time. Most of the routers are garbage, but Spectrum is total garbage.

THANK YOU so much for your response. MUCH appreciated!

• Like 2

I'm on Tellwut, and noticed the recent over reliance on Spectrum as well.  Spectrum is kinda of a mixed bag. From what I have been experiencing they are a qualifying service more than a router. Meaning I am not subject to a slew of qualifying websites asking similar questions. I answer the questions and I'm connected to a survey I'll complete or screen out of quickly. I have a fairly high completion rate for surveys that start with spectrum, ~10%. Though I have been filtering for high point, short duration surveys, several hundered points & under 20min. As to Cint, they were nothing but time waster routers, I could spend 30 minutes answering the same qualifiers over and over. You might think that a for an industry that tracks the panelists so closely, they could track the qualifying questions already asked and recycle the responses. This is a good example of how poorly the panels that rely on routers, regard humans, not important enough to take out the drudgery. So, if I get a Cint, I select the escape link at the bottom of the page, "i don't want to answer any questions", and get bounced back to Tellwut. I wish all routers were required to install an ejection button.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, schludermann said:

I'm on Tellwut, and noticed the recent over reliance on Spectrum as well.  Spectrum is kinda of a mixed bag. From what I have been experiencing they are a qualifying service more than a router. Meaning I am not subject to a slew of qualifying websites asking similar questions. I answer the questions and I'm connected to a survey I'll complete or screen out of quickly. I have a fairly high completion rate for surveys that start with spectrum, ~10%. Though I have been filtering for high point, short duration surveys, several hundered points & under 20min. As to Cint, they were nothing but time waster routers, I could spend 30 minutes answering the same qualifiers over and over. You might think that a for an industry that tracks the panelists so closely, they could track the qualifying questions already asked and recycle the responses. This is a good example of how poorly the panels that rely on routers, regard humans, not important enough to take out the drudgery. So, if I get a Cint, I select the escape link at the bottom of the page, "i don't want to answer any questions", and get bounced back to Tellwut. I wish all routers were required to install an ejection button.

You make some very good points here. Glad to hear that you qualify for about 10% of Spectrum surveys. I still have not qualified for even one. Cint is better for me, maybe I qualify for 15% or so. 

"Though I have been filtering for high point, short duration surveys, several hundered points & under 20min." I didn't even know that they could do this. It might be happening to me too as I seem to only be getting low point only surveys(150 and under) that take at least 20 to 25 minutes to complete. What a waste of time.

I always appreciate your posts and I do learn from you,. THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi...

Sometimes when I have just completed a survey at my panel I'm immediately redirected to some pure spectrum's survey.. this is something I don't like for several reasons:

1- when this happens, this means I pretty much wasted my time doing the survey I just completed because as soon as a survey is ended I'm supposed to get a message saying something like "225 points have been added to your account".... if I'm redirected to some pure spectrum's site no points are added to my account and if I let my panel know about it they seem to not believe me.

2-Qualifying for pure spectrum's surveys is hard.

3- even if I qualify.... at the end I wouldn't be credited the points for those surveys because I didn't directly accessed such survey from my panel..