smart app panelist needing help

jewelbEagle1

I have had the smart app tracking device on my computers & phone for several months now, but have never gotten paid.  Now they say they have ended the program & to uninstall the smart app.   My question is how do I get help in contacting them to receive my payment 

Jewel B

I tried smartapp.io years ago, the only competency they showed was to write alluring stories to join their group. I quickly can to understand they were incompetent troubleshooting installation and setup. Smartapp.io was poor on followup. I dropped them like a hot sauna rock. Sounds like they got you into a perpetual waiting mode. 

Smartapp was a "product" of Verto Analytics. Now that Smartapp has been bought out by Disqo, Your next stage of contact is probably to use the Disquo contact form

https://www.disqo.com/contact-us/

Please keep us up to date on any Disquo developments. Like Balking at paying what smartapp lured you with.

I can probably do some more digging if you are nor successful getting satisfaction.

• 3 weeks later...

If they haven’t sent you anything telling you what happened, I assume they are no longer doing it or your time with the project is over. I think i might’ve had a similar app through Survey Savvy and they dropped me after a year. Sadly, that’s more money in a month than I’ve made with other sites in a year, so I wasn’t complaining.