My Shoppers Voice

Lurkergirl

Anyone familiar with the survey site called My shoppers voice ? I got an invite through a local grocery store they offered 5 for just signing up ,I filled out the form they said I was selected all I had to do was to make a user name and password ,I made one or so I thought ,every time I tried to log in they gave me an error ,so after several attempts I hit  the forgot password button ,they sent an email saying I could change it ,but even after  I changed it they did not accept it ,finally after trying that several times I looked for a way to contact them ,I sent an email  ( seems they are affiliated with Ipsos ) any way I got only a email back saying they got it and would get back ,well nothing yet and its been  over 24hours ,I kind of thought since its new or so it said with the email invite they would get back sooner . So anyone familiar or is this just going to be a lame survey site ? 

On 8/14/2021 at 2:21 PM, Sandy21 said:

I belonged to this site for a year and then quit. A few surveys a month and absolutely no incentive, not even a drawing that I am aware of.

Okay thank you ,I am trying to hang in for the 5 bucks they promised me ,so far it seems very similar to any old site I used to belong to which started out very boring ,then after a few years and I had totally forgot about the site ,they rebranded and it was really good for the next few years until they decided to end for good.

41 minutes ago, Lurkergirl said:

Okay thank you ,I am trying to hang in for the 5 bucks they promised me ,so far it seems very similar to any old site I used to belong to which started out very boring ,then after a few years and I had totally forgot about the site ,they rebranded and it was really good for the next few years until they decided to end for good.

I never got a thing, not even $5 to join. GOOD LUCK

On 8/15/2021 at 3:53 PM, Sandy21 said:

I never got a thing, not even $5 to join. GOOD LUCK

Thanks ,I asked  them about it ,they told me that the survey is still open ,and once closed then after that it will take 1-3 weeks  for it to come ,I feel that is sneaky and I will try to see if it comes ,so far I do not see myself staying any longer than to get  the 5 and leave ,

• Confused 1