Clear Voice just paid me $.01 for DQ for a survey

NFriday

I always get $.10 from Clear Voice if I don't qualify for a survey.  I did a survey for them today and was DQ, and I got one cent from them.  I did another survey for them today that paid me $.50 for a 15 minute survey.  I have $27 in my account, and so I need to cash out with them.  Why bother giving me anything if you are just going to give me $.01?  I know there are not a lot of people here who do their surveys.

• Sad 1

• NFriday changed the title to Clear Voice just paid me $.01 for DQ for a survey

I think your assessment that something is afoot with Clear Voice is indication that there should be panelist concern. I think getting the rewards out as soon as possible is a very appropriate strategy with survey panels. panels can change their operating panels overnight, subscribe to a cheap and low quality "fraud detection" service that flags good accounts, is bought out, or the panel goes out of business with no notice. The only cases I will hold a reserve of rewards are for panels that have a multiplier for points or avoid W9. Like YouGov, cash out has 20% higher yield at 100k points than 10k points.

• Like 1

I just tried to do two Clear Voice surveys, and I was deemed ineligible for both of them, and I got a $.10 DQ for each of them.  One they were going to pay me $5.50 for 50 minutes, but they DQ me early.  That one was about COVID.    The other one they were going to pay me $5 for 25 minutes.  It took them five minutes to DQ me for that one.  That one was a medical survey, and they asked me what medical conditions I have been diagnosed with.  There were three on their list that I have been diagnosed with.  Then they asked me what stage I was in for one of them, and I should have put I don't know, but I put stage 0, and technically I am in remission, and they did not have that option.  I was deemed ineligible for  that one.

That $.01 I got a few days ago hopefully was a fluke.  The COVID one they were looking for people that were greatly affected by COVID.  I turned down a census job, because I did not want to go door to door during the pandemic, and I have cancelled plane tickets once because the event I was going to go to was rescheduled.  I then purchased tickets for the rescheduled date because I got a really good deal from Southwest, and now they just rescheduled it again to 2022, and so I will have to cancel those plane tickets.  Hopefully I will get credit for those tickets.  I am so tired of the pandemic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1