Paid Viewpoint has a lower cash out threshold now

dawn_b_adams

Paid Viewpoint has always had a $15.00 cash out threshold. It can take awhile to reach $15.00. I just got an email today that stated that after cashing out once at $15.00, the next cash out threshold would be $10.00, then after that down to $5.00! I like this, so glad they did that. Unlike many survey panels, Paid Viewpoint really is good with listening to their survey takers. They are one of my go to survey panels. Also, they don’t disqualify you. Every survey earns at least $0.10 and most of their surveys are short.

Now One Opinion needs to get their act together and lower their cash out threshold from $25.00. I think a $25.00 cash out threshold is ridiculous. Probably why I haven’t done a survey with them in weeks. They are a huge time waster, and I’m contemplating dumping them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I like the new cash out. Does not take me long to reach $5. Cashed out at $10 Friday. They have also returned to having more than Paypal as well.

My only issue with One Opinion is that there is an error in their redemption process and I have to email them each time to do it manually. I reach cash out there several times per year

• Like 1

7 hours ago, peach6 said:

Seems like ever since they lowered the cash out all I'm getting are Trait surveys for 10 cents

Just ranting

Sorry to hear that. I’ve gotten mostly 10 cent ones too. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just tried to cash out at just over $10, and I get the message that I still need to earn more to reach the $15 cash out level. Odd, as I've cashed out at the $15 and above many, many times before. Hmmm. :-(

Edit: Just thought of something. Did the email say when the lower cash out threshold would take effect? I tossed the email. Maybe the lower cash out hasn't taken effect yet?

• Thanks 1

I know it was to long ago that we got that email so you probable need to cash out for 15.00 now and then the next one for 10.00

One just taking a guess

• Like 2

14 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

Just tried to cash out at just over $10, and I get the message that I still need to earn more to reach the $15 cash out level. Odd, as I've cashed out at the $15 and above many, many times before. Hmmm. :-(

Edit: Just thought of something. Did the email say when the lower cash out threshold would take effect? I tossed the email. Maybe the lower cash out hasn't taken effect yet?

The message does say the the $15 dollar cash out. Per the site , they are keeping that there , mostly for 1st timers. If it allowed you to bring up the cash out page with all of the options , you can cash out. When I cashed out for $5 recently , the screen was as you saw. If that was not the case , send a message to support.

• Like 2