Survey Junkie

pansyrhonda

On 8/15/2021 at 4:03 PM, pansyrhonda said:

Anybody here do surveys on Survey Junkie?  I haven't had any surveys for 6 days.  I emailed them 3 times, with no response.  Anyone?

I haven't received any surveys in my email today which was odd but when I went on the site  there were a few there but not as many as usual.

Hi .. I wrote a topic on this before I saw your question.. I have had no surveys  this week,, I think the last time was Tuesday, the 17th of August

They made me cash out at 40 today and now I’m not receiving the 2 or 3 cents you usually get for not qualifying. Also, I can’t seem to get through a survey and qualifying. Somethings up.

• 1 month later...

I've been doing surveys with them for about a year now and suddenly started having a lot of trouble the past week. I've been participating in one of those grinds (like 500 points if you do 3 surveys of 10 points or more a day for 7 days), and I've been disqualified from about 95% of the surveys immediately. I mean, without even having entered any information...just clicking on the survey link will redirect me to the survey site for a split second, then back to Survey Junkie's site. It's not just getting DQ'd, but it tells me that I broke one of their rules, like "be consistent," "answer honestly" and "take your time." It's annoying enough to have this happen intermittently, especially when you know you haven't broken any such rules. But practically every survey was doing this. I've contacted support about it in the past (even sent them screenshots) and they just tell me it's not their issue, it's the individual survey company but they did award me some points for compensation. But again it's now happening with practically every survey. 

And now today I've got a weird situation where every survey is a high-paying one that is between 2 minutes and 10 minutes long. Every survey I click on returns with a "Yikes... This survey is closed but don't worry, we have more available!" Click on another survey, get redirected to Survey Junkie's site with the same message. Every single survey on that page returned this message. And the kicker is that the page didn't refresh with any new, different surveys (or none at all if there were none). It was the same "closed" surveys that kept popping back up on the page. 

Has anyone ever had this situation? I contacted support but I probably won't hear back for a while. I've tried reloading, clearing cache/cookies etc. But the issue persists. They couldn't have banned me because I was able to cash out.

After months of redeeming $160+  per month from Survey Junkie, I SUDDENLY dropped to $35 in nearly 3 months. In contacting the company, they in essence said that's the way it goes, or it's at the client's site not theirs. Is this common?

Now I get more "error messages" than surveys.  If this keeps up, I will give up on them—it's a waist of time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2021 at 1:18 PM, jessmac78 said:

And now today I've got a weird situation where every survey is a high-paying one that is between 2 minutes and 10 minutes long. Every survey I click on returns with a "Yikes... This survey is closed but don't worry, we have more available!" Click on another survey, get redirected to Survey Junkie's site with the same message. Every single survey on that page returned this message. And the kicker is that the page didn't refresh with any new, different surveys (or none at all if there were none). It was the same "closed" surveys that kept popping back up on the page. 

Has anyone ever had this situation? I contacted support but I probably won't hear back for a while. I've tried reloading, clearing cache/cookies etc. But the issue persists. They couldn't have banned me because I was able to cash out.

I should have said something sooner but I did want to post an update regarding this issue. Survey Junkie support actually did reply to my email quite promptly and told me it was a glitch on their end that was being worked on. I guess they resolved it because the next day everything was fine. Go figure.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I stopped getting surveys in August 2021.  I contacted them, and they sent  me  an email telling me to sign up on a queue for someone to call me back.  I didn't do this  for several weeks because I  do not have a cellphone and have to be in the house to answer my landline.  When I finally signed up, I never got a  call even though they stated they would call within 48 hours.  I signed up again, but never received a call.  I did get an email stating I could take surveys again.  I am now getting one survey  a day (1min, 10 points) but it is always closed. They say more are available, but none ever appear.  I have contacted them for the third time two days ago but got no response.  I have 491 points, but I doubt I will ever get the last 9 needed to redeem.  I really loved this  site because  I qualified for quite a few and got many surveys a day.  I was redeeming at least once a week.  

I gave up on SJ because of a continual problem: I'd complete a survey, then after submitting it I'd get the infamous "uh-oh, you didn't qualify...." message and ZERO points. I may have spent 15, 20, 30, 50 minutes on it, read its "This completes the survey" or "Press 'submit' to finish" (or similar) message, and then got NOTHING for it.

I complained to SJ many, many times. At first they were really nice about it, even crediting me for the points I should have received. But that devolved into always being told that "there are many reasons you can be disqualified...." and it was clear they were not understanding the problem--or they did, but didn't want to address it. After dozens and dozens of these incidents, and no help or credit from SJ, I gave up.

• Sad 1