New Forum Badges and Rankings

Administrator

You may have noticed that we upgraded the forum and integrated a new badge system today.

Your current number of points are based on the number of posts you made before today's upgrade + your reputation level. ex. If you had 325 posts and a reputation level of 25, you would have a new total of 350 points.

Earning more points is easier than ever:

- Start a new topic: +5 points
- Comment on a topic: +3 points
- React to a comment: +1 point
- Follow a topic: +1 point

'Leveling up' will therefore be quicker. Here are the new ranks:

- Rookie: 50 points
- Apprentice: 100 points
- Explorer: 150 points
- Contributor: 250 points
- Enthusiast: 500 points
- Collaborator: 800 points
- Community Regular: 1000 points
- Rising Star: 1500 points
- Proficient: 2000 points
- Experienced: 3000 points
- Mentor: 4000 points
- Veteran: 5000 points
- Grand Master: 10,000 points

If you are a regular contributor or interact with posts regularly through the emojis, you will find that you will climb these new ranks quickly.

You can also earn badges. These include things like being well followed, being helpful, posting frequently, and celebrating one month, one year, etc. of posting on the forum. These are displayed in member profiles.

We hope you find that the new badges and rankings adds a new level of fun and interactivity to the forum!

• 1 year later...
On 8/16/2021 at 3:43 PM, Administrator said:

You may have noticed that we upgraded the forum and integrated a new badge system today.

Your current number of points are based on the number of posts you made before today's upgrade + your reputation level. ex. If you had 325 posts and a reputation level of 25, you would have a new total of 350 points.

Earning more points is easier than ever:

- Start a new topic: +5 points
- Comment on a topic: +3 points
- React to a comment: +1 point
- Follow a topic: +1 point

'Leveling up' will therefore be quicker. Here are the new ranks:

- Rookie: 50 points
- Apprentice: 100 points
- Explorer: 150 points
- Contributor: 250 points
- Enthusiast: 500 points
- Collaborator: 800 points
- Community Regular: 1000 points
- Rising Star: 1500 points
- Proficient: 2000 points
- Experienced: 3000 points
- Mentor: 4000 points
- Veteran: 5000 points
- Grand Master: 10,000 points

If you are a regular contributor or interact with posts regularly through the emojis, you will find that you will climb these new ranks quickly.

You can also earn badges. These include things like being well followed, being helpful, posting frequently, and celebrating one month, one year, etc. of posting on the forum. These are displayed in member profiles.

We hope you find that the new badges and rankings adds a new level of fun and interactivity to the forum!

Administrator, appreciate the badges revealed and given to me. Would you humanely consider removing the 1 Point against my account for posting my referral links. I've learned my lesson, and the 1 point is a bit ridiculing on my profile's appearance. Appreciate your consideration and the new badges.

• Like 1