What's Up With Survey Junkie?

Mommabear

I have been with Survey Junkie for 3 years and all of sudden, this week there are no surveys.. On their facebook page, when I dm  them, there's not even a robotic response and when I emailed them at their site, there was no email response as usual letting me know they've received by request.  Have they gone out of business?  

Today, August 24, I got a response from their customer service team  that I need to go on the My Points page and click on PHOTO ID Verification.. Problem is: there is no 'photo id ' button to provide info. In their email to me it said:

1. Visit My Points page
2. Press Photo ID Verification and agree to SJ Photo ID Privacy Policy
3. It will redirect you to a verification window. Please click on Start Verification icon.
4. Fill in Name and Surname (should match the name in ID and SJ profile)
5. Choose the document type you want to upload (one of the listed)
6. Take a picture of your ID card (please follow the instructions on the screen, in terms of lighting and holding the camera steady)
7. Take a picture of the front side and backside of the document and a selfie, following the screen instructions

Once you complete the steps, we will review your documents and contact you for verification.

Anyone???? Is this legit?

On 8/24/2021 at 3:50 PM, Mommabear said:

Today, August 24, I got a response from their customer service team  that I need to go on the My Points page and click on PHOTO ID Verification.. Problem is: there is no 'photo id ' button to provide info. In their email to me it said:

1. Visit My Points page
2. Press Photo ID Verification and agree to SJ Photo ID Privacy Policy
3. It will redirect you to a verification window. Please click on Start Verification icon.
4. Fill in Name and Surname (should match the name in ID and SJ profile)
5. Choose the document type you want to upload (one of the listed)
6. Take a picture of your ID card (please follow the instructions on the screen, in terms of lighting and holding the camera steady)
7. Take a picture of the front side and backside of the document and a selfie, following the screen instructions

Once you complete the steps, we will review your documents and contact you for verification.

Anyone???? Is this legit?

i was sent the same message. I am not sure what is up with this and as far as i know there is not phone number that can be called to talk to anyone.

On 8/27/2021 at 7:40 PM, rachelpenland said:

i was sent the same message. I am not sure what is up with this and as far as i know there is not phone number that can be called to talk to anyone.

There is a phone number, rachelpenland  However, when I call it, there is a recorded message that says you get faster service by emailing! So I have emailed them and they tell me they will call me on the phone to answer a few questions so they can 'verify' and I let them know the hours I am available and still no return call. They are based in California.. here is their # 949 743 3217.. Let me know your results if any!

On 8/28/2021 at 2:53 AM, peach6 said:

I am not getting any surveys now in my email I have to go to there page to see if there are any.I emailed them but have not got any response

They are very slow in responding.. This has always been the case

• 4 weeks later...