My points

Lurkergirl

Just curious  anyone a member ? I have been for a while use to do tons of surveys and did pretty well , lately  not so much ,also they used to be really good at giving you missing points on said surveys .Well last month I did a survey  no where did it say that the points would be delayed until the very last page .I was not happy to read that ,but thought of well ,so I wrote the survey number and date and waited ,well the time came and no points not even pending ,so I tried 3 times from the contact us page no answer then I saw down at the bottom said contact us through a Face Book  so I did but no luck there either .I am thinking this may be the end for me there ,the surveys are awful any more ,lot of them do not load or you get exited before you even start ,its hit and miss if you even get the 5 points for trying .

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Been seeing similar results there lately as well. Very few non-DQ surveys. Have also had surveys that go to the end and complete , but do not return to My Points for credit. I always record the survey number prior to taking it and contact support off the Contact Us page and they do respond. 

It does get annoying at times , though.

• Like 1

It’s good sometimes with mypoints and sometimes it’s not. Kinda hit and miss like other survey sites. I attempted to do their receipt reward program, and never heard anything from it; no points no response from customer service. So, I think mainly doing the surveys that are higher value and buying through the sites to get the points might be your best bet. Also, they have a program that lets you estimate what tasks you will do for the month, and then earn free points...that’s pretty cool, too.