Obviously didn’t like the truth

oldchap

Had a survey (GFK via cint) about printers & stuff. Went through questions about what TV series I have (Now TV, Netflix) then got question “What is the reason you have a subscription for other services, but not have interest in a subscription for ink cartridges?”

So I answered “How can you compare a video subscription with one for print cartridges?”

Survey had shown 98% complete - disqualified ! Complained, just got you didn’t complete survey so no reward

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Ugh, I feel for you. Sorry that happened to you. I’m sure you know Cint and GFK both suck. I’ve never actually qualified for any GFK survey, so when I come across one, I just X out. They use bait and switch tactics, and that don’t fly with me. You could file a complaint with BBB. Sometimes that helps.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi. Is GFK the same as knowledgepanel? if so... A knowledgepanel's representative told me that they only award points if the survey lasts longer than a certain amount of minutes... A few years ago it used to be better... because even if the survey only lasted 1 minute you were awarded $1 or even if you didn't qualify you would still be awarded $1..

No survey company pays you $1 for a one minute survey.  I receive $.10 from Clear Voice when I am not eligible for a survey, but that is the most I receive from anybody.  I believe Knowledgepanel is owned by GFK.