The Post Office is hiring

NFriday

I worked with the census for a few months two years ago, and I just got an email from them a few days ago, that the post office is hiring lots of people right now.  A lot of people are buying stuff online right now, and so they are overwhelmed.

• 1 month later...

They sure are, all the serious mail carriers have left and were replaced with duds. They are more interested vaping on the route and listening their bluetooth, over-the-ears head phones, so that they can't hear the gimps chasing behind & screaming to them, to retrieve the mail the carrier fails to leave because we avoiding the attack earthworms. These guys even shut my mail delivery down for a week,because some dolt did know where my mail box has been for the last 50 years and told the other carriers the same thing.  A zPinecone product review was returned in that time, I was so mad I could have gone nuclear or worse, postal:)

• Like 1

I heard that postage stamps are going up, and the guy that is running the post office that Trump appointed knows that mail has been super slow lately but says he can't do anything about it because the post office has no money.