Lifepoints

peach6

7 hours ago, episemion said:

Same here. Went all week with zero to one each day , then Friday night I had like you got. I had the time , but don't always. Would much prefer a more steady paced out number each day rather than all at once.

Right On, episemion!

I just logged into my account, and I only have three surveys to do.  When I was on Valued Opinion, I got six  surveys to do. and then when I finished one of the surveys, I got another new one to do.  I finally quit doing surveys when I made $10.

I was just on LifePoints and completed one survey for 75 points, but the last survey I tried to do, I answered a few opening questions, and then it gave a link to the survey, and when I clicked it on, it said I could not temporarily stop the survey.  I had to finish it all of the way through, and so I was ineligible for the survey.  It was really frustrating.

• Sad 1

My rant is just every survey I try I get a little bit through and taken off. Why do they say here's a survey that matches for you if I'm going to be kicked off. Tried Survey Junkie many times but always taken out of them. Branded survey and Opinion Outpost likes to wait until I only have a few questions left and tells me I'm not right for this survey. So upsetting and insulting. Would love to find just one site where this isn't done 

YouGov has only turned me down once.  Every other survey I have done I have gotten my points.  Most of the surveys are only worth 250 points, and then usually you get an additional 100 points if you answer some additional questions, but it takes you 55,000 points to get a $50 Amazon GC, and so it takes me two years to earn one.  There surveys are really interesting though.  I usually only get a survey from them every week or two.

I got 15 surveys from lifepoint today, but I probably only made 200 points.  I need 13 more points to cash out for $5.  I got another survey that said that I could not temporarily stop the survey, which I did not do, and it would not let me go any farther.

• 1 month later...