One opinion

patriciacrews300

One Opinion, like most of the Dynata owned survey sites, has gone drastically downhill lately. Most of the survey invitations I receive are the ones where they don’t disclose how much they are worth or how long they will take. I won’t do any of those. It doesn’t leave me with very many other surveys to do. There are broken links, or it won’t go back to the site to give you disqual credit of 50 points. I’ve taken a break from them and will probably dump them. They are a waste of time and are a terrible site. Dynata should not be in the survey business. They are crooks who screw survey takers left and right.

• Like 4

The site has had an issue with an error coming up when you try to cash out for at least 6-7 years. The previous owners could not trace it and it only seemed to affect some , but not all. For some reason , it was seeing non-VOIP phone numbers as VOIP and errored when trying to call with the code. Never was an issue with the prior owners - just email them and it was taken care of manually. The current owners take a lot longer doing that and often there is a bit of back and forth before they will. That is the only cash out issue I have there. 

As far as surveys go , I do all I get. Some days it is at least 5 , but more likely a couple or none.

They frequently cancel your redemption orders without explanation and do not re-instate the points you used to cash out. I am surprised that they are not bankrupt yet. Very non-transparent dishonest site.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, gso3006 said:

It has been over a week since I have had a survey from them.  Their site says they are out looking for more clients?

Use the bot "Emily" and enter "no surveys". It will check to see if there is anything with your account. Also , if you have been receiving email invites , the account is OK. You can email their support staff at [email protected].

OK, I did as another member said, I asked Emily why "No Surveys"  She responded, that it looks like my account had been paused, would I like her to have a member services look into it?  I said yes.  Then I emailed [email protected] and told them what Emily had said an told them it has been over a week....we'll see....

I have also been paused  and it's been over a week with not much of a response except they are looking into it so I don't have much hope and then I saw something on there Facebook page that they are closing so not sure if that is what is happening.

Has anyone else heard that?

• Sad 2

Based on the FB posts , they are closing their UK site as all of the posts on that are from there. No such email has been received in the US.

• Thanks 3

• 1 month later...
On 10/5/2021 at 11:05 AM, episemion said:

Based on the FB posts , they are closing their UK site as all of the posts on that are from there. No such email has been received in the US.

I'm in the UK and haven't had a survey invitation from this outfit since March 2020.

3 hours ago, trevorpee said:

I'm in the UK and haven't had a survey invitation from this outfit since March 2020.

Do a search on "One Opinion uk". The page for their UK site says they are closed.

• Thanks 1

My account has been paused now 3 times.  When I contact them, they usually fix the issue.  Now it has been a week, it is not fixed and their chatbot is offline.  I am in the US and also not receiving my daily survey invites.  Have not had an opportunity to cash out.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been paused since April and tried to get a response from them several times through Emily and nobody got back to me. I decided to check again today and saw Emily is offline so I tried to send them a message and it did not go through. Somebody else wrote they closed their UK site and wonder if they maybe closed their United States site as well. Does anybody know if they are still in business and if so are they getting any surveys? A lot of people seem to have issues with them for a long time now. 

This panel has really deteriorated .My account was paused in April and several times tried to find out what was going on but nobody ever got back to me. And now you can't even get in touch with them. Emily is offline and I tried to send messages but keep on getting error messages. And I have been a member since 2011 when they were under another name. I have almost 10000 points but that isn't even close to being able to cash out. You need 25000 points which is a lot. Several other panels have lowered their cash out threshold which is good. But as far as  One Opinion goes the only thing I can do at this point is forget about them. I really have no other recourse. They really should pay me  what I have in my account now but that isn't going to happen. Maybe they still are in business at least for residents of the USA but there are a lot of signs that they they will be closing probably sooner rather than later. 

• Like 1