One opinion

patriciacrews300

14 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

Still getting surveys, but most are not worth bothering with...for me anyway.

Still getting them as well , but some days there are none , others only one or 2 , and rarely more than 3. Very few that I qualify for. Used to be able to reach cash out 4 - 5 times a year. Not this year.

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...

I have been trying to get paid from One Opinion for a month.  I believe they have closed but I was never notified of that.  I try to make a redemption and I get an error message and I have not been able to contact them.  I emailed Dynata, their parent company, but never received a reply.  That's funny because they were very quick to reply when they needed a 1099 form from me.  My next recourse will be the Better Business Bureau in Connecticut where Dynata is located.  What a shoddy operation. 

Is anyone else having these problems. 

• Like 1

They are not closed. They are still responding to emails and in Facebook.  Try emailing them at [email protected]. I also get an error when cashing out. That has been the case for many years now. I have always emailed them.

Was just at the site and tried to access the Rewards Center. No go. Got a "504 gateway Time-Out" error. Not sure what's up. Very few surveys the last week.

Ugh. Same. And I'm getting close to another cash, although it's taken me months as I've dropped them way down my list. Maybe I'll hold off doing anything more there until we see what's going on.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone had a survey at One Opinion in the last few days? Are you also getting bombarded by email invites? That is what i have been seeing of late. Also , no response to an email in several days.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, episemion said:

Has anyone had a survey at One Opinion in the last few days? Are you also getting bombarded by email invites? That is what i have been seeing of late. Also , no response to an email in several days.

Same here.  Since Feb 1, I get about 10 emails a day from OneOpinion but there are never any surveys to take.  Either they are closing down in the US or accounts are being suspended again.  But Dynata is still operating since I got a 1099 tax form in the mail for being over $600 in earnings.  

• Like 2

Ditto emails almost every 20 minutes for surveys and when you click no surveys avail.  The support page to send an email just sits there so I don't think mine went thru.  I tried replying to one of their invites  crickets  too.  it used to be up to thurs  when i clicked the email and got the pop up that said didnt qualify heres 50 points but then no surveys when the pop up was closed if i went to the next email from them and clicked I'd get the next 50 points up til I hit the 250 points.  Maybe they are trying to fix that?

Using their support form to send a message is also not working. It just gives an error message saying to try again later. I sent an email to [email protected] about these issues.  I did get an automated response saying the message was sent to the support team. Seems like everyone might be having the same problem.  Maybe they don't have any technical people left to fix the web site. Unfortunately I think their days are numbered since it used to be one of the better panels, especially when it was Zoom Panel and before Dynata bought them out.  Try Branded Surveys. At least there are lots of them and they pay out quickly. 

• Like 1

Received a survey on Sunday (DQ of course) , but still getting the email bomb. Also no answer to an email sent almost a week ago and no FB responses to posts there. Not looking good. They still owe me $21+.

• Sad 1

Just an update - The 20+ emails a day from One Opinion have stopped and now its only like 4.    Also I actually saw a new survey this morning and was able to complete it.  No response to the support ticket but maybe they are trying to fix the problems.  

• Like 1

One Opinion tech support did send a reply email that said their system was experiencing technical issues this past week.  They are working on the problem.  They also recommend clearing the browser's cache before taking new surveys.  Hope that helps people with the same issues.  

• Like 2