New Panel Opportunities

cilana86

What survey panels are you on these days? It seems like when the Pandemic hit, many panels just got worse, merged with other survey companies, or completely closed. I'm looking for new opportunities if there are any. Please share anything even if It's not surveys or focus groups

• Like 1

Have you tried any focus groups?  They pay a whole lot more than surveys do.  Most of them are still done online.  I just got one yesterday that was going to pay $375, and I applied for it, but I could tell it was one of those mock jury panels, which is all day, and that is why it paid so well.  I did one of those maybe five years ago, and I would do one again, but once you do one you are never picked to do another one.  They want fresh blood.  I am on a lot of focus group lists, and so I get new ones every day, but most of them I am not eligible for.  I am on Medicare, and I have found out that a lot of the studies I am eligible for are looking for people on Medicare.  I am currently on a Medicare panel that I got through Clear Voice.  I am also with Field Work Chicago, 20/20, plaza research and a few other focus groups in the Chicago area.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, NFriday said:

Have you tried any focus groups?  They pay a whole lot more than surveys do.  Most of them are still done online.  I just got one yesterday that was going to pay $375, and I applied for it, but I could tell it was one of those mock jury panels, which is all day, and that is why it paid so well.  I did one of those maybe five years ago, and I would do one again, but once you do one you are never picked to do another one.  They want fresh blood.  I am on a lot of focus group lists, and so I get new ones every day, but most of them I am not eligible for.  I am on Medicare, and I have found out that a lot of the studies I am eligible for are looking for people on Medicare.  I am currently on a Medicare panel that I got through Clear Voice.  I am also with Field Work Chicago, 20/20, plaza research and a few other focus groups in the Chicago area.

Yes I'm on a few list of focus group panels. I was supposed to do one today for focus insite about news sources but it got cancelled unfortunately. They called me this morning. I did another one a few weeks ago that paid $100. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I got an email from Fieldwork Chicago today, about a two day mock jury trial that is going to take place in downtown Chicago, and pays a total of $575 for both days.  I then signed into their account, and signed up for a ton of panels, including some national ones, and one that is looking for people over 65.  They also have a few panels for Atlanta and San Diego and a few other cities.  The mock jury panels are easy money.  All of these panels usually pay you with a visa gift card.

I did one last week & it was only 4 days of an online focus board & was really easy as you could come & go as you wanted to answer the questions & after the 4 days if you did all the questions & follow ups it paid $255...was sweet...like 45 mins each day 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/9/2022 at 3:32 PM, greeneyeddevils said:

I did one last week & it was only 4 days of an online focus board & was really easy as you could come & go as you wanted to answer the questions & after the 4 days if you did all the questions & follow ups it paid $255...was sweet...like 45 mins each day 

As a quick follow up they paid me right away which was great..no hassle & Etransfer right to my account...so two thumbs up!

• Like 2