Qmee

dawn_b_adams

I know most of my posts on here have been rants. But this one is a rave! Anyway, the number of surveys I can find on any survey site have gone way down for me over the summer. Even sites like Prolific have dried up. But lately, I have been getting surveys daily on Qmee. I have the app. I average $2-$3 a day on there. They have so many surveys, and new ones pop up every few minutes. Ironically enough, this is my biggest money maker now. And I can cash out any amount and get the money in my PayPal account quickly. Today, I made over $3.00 and that was in about 25 minutes. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Glad you are doing well with Qmee.  I was too until they stopped paying surveys for people living in California, so I quit late last year.  Does anybody know if they are paying California respondents again?  If so they I will sign back up.  Thanks.

• Sad 1

I agree Dawn,  Qmee is my best producer now that Prolific kicked me out.  I usually complete between 4 and 6 Surveys a day, (weekends excluded).  As a matter of fact I  worry that I might be earning too much. Is it possible to put yourself at risk because you become too successful on a panel?  Does anyone have an opinion on that. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Duck said:

I agree Dawn,  Qmee is my best producer now that Prolific kicked me out.  I usually complete between 4 and 6 Surveys a day, (weekends excluded).  As a matter of fact I  worry that I might be earning too much. Is it possible to put yourself at risk because you become too successful on a panel?  Does anyone have an opinion on that. 

I believe this can happen, as I’ve read reviews regarding some survey sites kicking people out who have been members for a long time. Most of the survey sites I belong to, I have been with a long time, and never had an issue with being kicked out. 

Took me 5 days to get to $5 cashout...not worth all the hassle...Way too many surveys are either closed when you click on them or they just crash to an error page when you click...or they try to scam you into giving up info when you open some of the shady surveys...Not a fan of this site..

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I allow my earnings to accumulate until the end of each month before cashing out. In September I earned £71 ($96) from Qmee, and just £15 ($20) from Prolific - my lowest ever by a long way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How long does it take to get an Amazon GC?

I cashed out a couple weeks ago and received it immediately but I cashed out this morning for Amazon and haven't received it yet just wondering

I usually get it within a day or two at the most. I was surprised when I cashed in on a Saturday and within a few hours, the money was in my PayPal. It may depend on what you're cashing it out for.

Thanks to this thread I signed up for Qmee last night. I had never even HEARD of it before! After thoroughly exploring its site, it looked really good and I decided to go ahead and sign up.

Oh, I'm in California, so apparently whatever problem there was with California members, it seems to be cleared up now.

• Like 1