Tellwut

peach6

Took me three weeks the last time I cashed in...

I am noticing a LOT less surveys this past week.  And today, those that are available there are very low points and very LONG times mentioned to complete the surveys for the few points. Disappointing to say the least,

• Like 1

I have noticed that for the past few days the 'tv survey' has been wonky. It does not load all the way, and does nor display the boxes needed to check. I am told to reload if it is not displaying, but doing this accomplishes nothing, Same no box screen.

I haven't been able to do that TV survey in a couple years. Used to do it at another site, then suddenly I started getting the no survey available message, and that was it. So I finally gave up.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, schludermann said:

I put in for a $10 Amazon GC on the 23rd, haven't seen it yet.

I did get my Amazon I can't remember how long it took but I know it was a lot longer then usual

• 1 month later...

I haven't had any surveys to take in 3 days now. I usually get the no results message in blue. IF there is a survey to take and I  click on it I am immediately told it is full. 

This has happened to me before on the weekends but I can usually take at least a few surveys. Unfortunately there was been absolutely nothing these past few days.

I do know extra points are offered on the weekend and their membership has skyrocketed as well. But I am still disappointed that there are no surveys for me to take.

Anyone else experiencing this?

3 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

Still plenty of surveys available for me, but I don't qualify for most of them.

Hmmmm, glad you have lots available.

Even this AM I have just a few and so far I click on them and they are all full. This is day number four with no surveys. 

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, schludermann said:

Tellwut is becoming inconsistent, since I keep screening out of the exernal survey, I can't participate in the users surveys. points accrual is very slow.

I TOTALLY agree! 

I just signed up for Tellwut about three weeks ago.  I have noticed that it is difficult to qualify for the surveys,  also the reward for the surveys is very low.  I have calculated that each point is worth only about 1/4 of a cent.  In other words, a 100 point survey only pays 25 cents. If anyone sees this differently,  please comment.  At their reward level it will take forever to reach the 4000 points needed for a 10 dollar gift certificate.  Why would I waste time on Tellwut when I could just go to a panel that pays better.   When I reach the first cash-out threshold I will probably abandon Tellwut.  Again,  if I am missing something here,  please comment. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Duck said:

I just signed up for Tellwut about three weeks ago.  I have noticed that it is difficult to qualify for the surveys,  also the reward for the surveys is very low.  I have calculated that each point is worth only about 1/4 of a cent.  In other words, a 100 point survey only pays 25 cents. If anyone sees this differently,  please comment.  At their reward level it will take forever to reach the 4000 points needed for a 10 dollar gift certificate.  Why would I waste time on Tellwut when I could just go to a panel that pays better.   When I reach the first cash-out threshold I will probably abandon Tellwut.  Again,  if I am missing something here,  please comment. 

Nope, you're not missing anything. Tellwut pays crap. I dumped them because it was a waste of time taking a survey for 20 minutes and maybe getting 40 cents for it if I was lucky. There are many sites that pay considerably more than that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1