I-Say/IPSOS website "updates" slides into decline

schludermann

Earlier this year, i-say made changes to their website that actually make it much less enjoyable and less rewarding. For instance they added a daily prize wheel game to spin for perks. Well, it;s ridged and I call it the "Wheel of Misfortune" and it mirrors other upgrades that down regulates  the chance of reward  at i-say. The wheel of misfortune has nine land area for the simulated wheel clicker to land. you loose, better luck next time and spin again. Spin again really means come back tomorrow and spin again, so it;s a "you loose". There are other points up to 25, but I never land on those,. only 5 points, a nickle,  is ever paid. With an honest wheel simulation, There is a 1:9 chance to land on any section. after months and many spins, it's obvious this is biased to loose. The wheel of misfortune mirrors other lost opportunities that now permeate the i-say site .  There are many more 'survey opportunities", they are mostly routers or opportunities with lousy providers I left other sites to escape. Such as Cint, Innovate MR (pointclub) and YourSurvey to name a few. So, another "Improvement" that pans out as a decline . But wait folks, it just keeps going. They have increased the points opportunities, some surveys are 150, That's a $1.50. However, frequently it's just survey bait. I clicked on one last night, it pulled up to a 45 point 15 minute survey to join a bread community. I proceeded, qualified for the community after 30 min of very detailed questions and when I was returned to i-say, I was informed I did not qualify, the 5 point consolation award given, and chance at poll predictor. the 5 points never appeared. I dug into my history, it didn't even show at first. However, after having to configure the display to show all activity, I was awarded an incomplete. Nice, I can't even open a support ticket for that. Poll predictor is another upgrade that doesn't pan out as such. The four prize options are now three, you can't see the distribution of prior guess points applied and the draw dates. The questions are rigged to, The last time I participated, the question was "how many people own cars" I didn't know, so I left the slider at 50%. After the seer simulation finished, i won the minimum award, because the correct answer was 0!!?  Support still "looks into issues raised in tickets, promises to provide a response later and never here from i-say any further on that issue. So naturally I don't bother much with i-say anymore, they produce disappointment. I think i-say has a problem, improvement, was broken and they switched it out with what was on hand, impoverishment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1