iTraffic Center Surveys

jessmac78

It is very rare that I ever qualify for their surveys. I'm still having the issue with Survey Junkie not giving me any surveys apart from all the ones I was told are closed (and the page will not update to clear all these "closed surveys", even if there are no other ones available - still shows all the "closed" ones). They sent me an email with a new survey, 75 points for a 10 minute survey. Okay, that's fine, I click the link and it takes me to an iTraffic Center survey. I have to input a lot of demographic info, and then it wants me to write an answer to a question. These questions are usually sociopolitical in nature. I take my time and write an honest, thoughtful answer, and after that I'm kicked back to Survey Junkie where I'm told I was disqualified for breaking rules. I guess in this case the "rule" was giving an answer that didn't align with their own political views. The question in this latest survey asked what the most important political issue facing my family is and how the current administration can fix it. I answered the question, was redirected to this "Survey Roundtable" page (some "decipherinc" URL) that asked if I agree that I can be disqualified if I answer inappropriately or dishonestly. I selected "I agree" and voila - kicked back to Survey Junkie who told me I was disqualified for breaking rules. 

I don't know, seems to me that iTraffic Center is pretty biased because all their "short answer" questions in each of their surveys I've attempted to take ask very similar questions. I usually run, not walk, away whenever a link from SJ goes to one of their surveys, but I haven't been able to take any surveys on SJ today as I mentioned earlier, and thought maybe I'd actually get lucky with one of these. I won't make that mistake again. Anyone else have issues with their surveys?

• Like 2

Having the same issues.  I've been skipping ITraffic surveys along with a couple others. I even contacted Survey Junkie to complain about the accusation I had violated their rules when I didn't even get into the survey to answer the first question. They apologized for the wording of the message and said they were "working on it" —but they haven't.

After months of redeeming $160+  per month from Survey Junkie,  I've dropped to $35 in nearly 3 months (with no change in frequency of me checking in). In contacting the company, they in essence said that's the way it goes, or it's at the client's site not theirs. Is this common? 

I'm getting more "error messages" than surveys these days. If something doesn't change, I'll drop Survey Junkie altogether. Their customer support is NOT easy to deal with and have been rather rude.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm glad it's not just me having these issues. Caity03 like you I've contacted Survey Junkie over this and the first time they said "we know it's annoying to get disqualified, blablabla.." I told them it's not so much getting disqualified, it's being accused of breaking rules when I didn't even get to answer any questions. I started taking screenshots of the error message that showed the survey ID number in my browser's address bar (I noticed they will sometimes ask for the individual survey number). A couple of times I sent those to them and while they gave me the same song and dance about it being up to the individual survey companies, not them, they actually gave me a handful of points in compensation (I think one survey was over 100 points, and they gave me 35). 

There are a few providers I have this issue with besides ITC Traffic. There's another site that has "innovatemr" in the URL, apparently the company is called PointClub. I had the same issue with their surveys. I contacted their Support and they blamed it on my computer blocking or changing my IP address conflicting with their new security measures. They urged me to turn off my VPN (which I don't have), privacy plug-ins or proxy software (which I'm sure I don't have either). It's getting to the point now where I just quickly close out of the survey page if I see that name in the URL. Used to have the same issues with SaySoForGood (I think that was the name) but lately they've been okay. DKR SSI Surveys most of the time redirect me to a "please try again" page saying that they value consistency in their survey respondents and that I could have rushed or provided dishonest answers. I'm told to refresh, clear cookies etc and if the problem persists to contact their Support (which they don't have a link for on that page, so it's useless).

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...

Today instead of quickly exiting the page when an ITC Traffic survey came up, I decided to give them another chance. I'm sorry I did. After answering all the qualifying questions, I was asked to complete a short answer question that was pretty reasonable (what your ideal vacation would be). I answered it and was redirected to a DecipherInc page asking if I agree to answer all the questions thoughtfully and truthfully. I selected "I agree" and when I hit "submit," was redirected once again to Survey Junkie where they told me I was disqualified for breaking rules. AGAIN. Not sure why saying I agree to answer thoughtfully and truthfully is somehow breaking a rule. Also not sure whether this is ITC Traffic's fault or the DecipherInc page I was redirected to.

I'll know not to make this mistake again, though. From now on it's run, don't walk, from ITC Traffic surveys (ironically, I usually don't have any issues with the regular decipherinc surveys that I take). 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Why even bother answering them especially those personal questions they ask?  iTraffic surveys are still being weird, so it would be great to just copy and paste this forum to answer their questions that have no right answers!  Maybe someone will get the message.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I actually did pretty well qualifying for opportunities but had difficulty completing. Itraffic surveys would abend, abnormally end. Most survey flows are qualify, screen out and finish. There are unethical panels like Point Club and lifepoint that scrub finished surveys, and then claw back the reward. However, with itraffic surveys would quit, spew incompressible reasons. It became so bad that every opportunity abended. Support had me create a new account and it still bombed. I lost all my points and itraffic didn’t care. 

now that i’m farther along the panelist learning curve, i think what happened is i acquired a corrupt digital finger print. The aspects of a finger print were unchanged. 

so where this is going, itraffic is incompetent. So maybe it’s a good thing for the rest of Y’all that you didn’t mix with these digital yokels.