James Bond question on yougov

NFriday

I just did a 250 point survey on YouGov.  One of the questions was about James Bond, and it asked if I would be receptive to a woman playing James Bond.  I told them no.  Why would a woman be named James? I have no problems if they have a woman who works with James Bond, but to have a woman  play the James Bond character is definitely a no for me.  I still need 1400 points to cash out, and so receiving mostly 150 point surveys, it is going to take a while.

Edited by NFriday
Wanted to add something else.
  • Like 3

What a strange question! but it doesn't surprise me! I have also been asked to rate tv shows where homosexuality is celebrated.... something that I just can't agree with.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I used to get a 500 point survey almost weekly with an extra 100 to do 2-3 minute activity at the end.  Now all I get is YouGov Chat and that pays nothing so I refuse to work for free.  I have about 44,000 points but fear all of that is lost for I'll never get to threshold to cash out.  They will not answer any email requests either.  God knows I've tried.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

You can't trust YouGov. I know some people have gotten payment from them, but quite a few people run into the 'YouGov shuffle' where your account either disappears or you stop getting invitations as you near pay out levels. Of course their support is useless as it's pretty clear this is intentional.