PAY UP, LifePoints!

JohnTheBear

Anyone else in Canada have trouble redeeming points from Life Points Panel?

I have about $40 in point accumulated on life Life Points Panel.  Every time I try to cash out,  it says they can't be redeemed at this time.  I've contacted them and I repeatedly get a canned message from "Sophie," (who is most likely a bot) saying they are working on it..  How BLEEPING long does it take to solve a technical glitch?  I am distinctly getting the impression they are broke!  I've written to their owner, Kantar, who is in London, UK, and gotten no response either.

I'll probably continue taking their surveys for a bit but if they don't fix this by year-end I'll leave the panel.

I have been having this issue for months.  Contact them and they do nothing except say wait and be patient.  Today I noticed 550 points missing from my account with no notice and no record on the transaction page.

I am really pissed at these assholes.

• Sad 1

Whenever I have contacted them , I have always gotten a reply and rarely a canned one. Had an issue not that long ago where points were deducted. Contacted them and they replied within 24 hours. Wonder if being polite helps?

• Like 1

Don't know about the issues in Canada, but I'm having similar problems in Australia...

I very recently attempted to redeem $100 worth of points, did the required things to make the redemption, update email address for paypal etc., then got the message, unable to do this redemption...can't remember the exact message sorry.  Anyway, never got that done, but had more than enough points for the redemption.

I sent off a help request, got an email saying that they had taken points for an under amount or something for an earlier redemption, and when I checked my points balance, they had taken 5200 points saying it was for a redemption they didn't take the right amount of points for nearly two month previously??  The points taken were taken the day I tried to get my $100.

Am still waiting for this to be sorted out as I sent screenshots etc., and still heard nothing from them. 

I'm getting a bit more than p*&^%$d off with them to be honest, and now I notice that I'm not getting any survey invites either. !!!! 

• Sad 2

I just got one survey from them today, and I was not eligible for it.  I need 273 points to cash out for $50 of Amazon.  The most I've gotten this week was 8 points a few days ago.  It is going to take me forever to cash out. I noticed that a few years ago I had an order and 97 points was deducted from my account.  I have no idea what that means.