Branded surveys

Crmag9977

Has anyone had many issues with IT issues , technical errors ...things like that when completing surveys ? Have you been credited fairly for them ?

• 4 weeks later...

They have taken away points from me after the fact, saying that there was something wrong with my answers or something like that. It is ALWAYS for a survey that had a large amount of points. I always take my surveys seriously and I really think that this is just a way of not giving us the points we deserve.

I've also taken quite a few surveys for them and after I finish the entire survey I am told I don't qualify. Another way of not giving us the points we deserve. 

This is far from my favorite survey site.

• Like 1

I didn't have any problems with getting credited for the few surveys I was allowed to finish, but I found it a truly awful site generally, though not quite as bad as Peanut Labs. 

I do find it infuriating the way this site (a paid affiliate) keeps shilling for them.

• Like 1

I have very mixed feelings about Branded.

On the one hand, I've done pretty well there, cashing out at least $25 every month--and that's for very little time spent on their surveys. (I prefer other sites.) Also, sometimes when I report a survey that took MUCH longer than its stated time, they've added points to my account--and even gone so far as removing the survey, because the provider had so grossly misstated its time requirement. So that's the good news.

The bad news is that I've experienced issues mentioned in this thread. For example, weeks after taking it, they disqualified a survey--150 points--with the usual blah blah blah explanation: don't rush, make sure you read questions carefully, etc.  *sigh*  As noted elsewhere, I document every single survey I take, so as soon as I saw they'd docked me for this survey, I went back to its screenshots and read every question and answer--and there was NOTHING, I mean absolutely NOTHING, that should've caused it to be rejected.

Also, there have been several times when I complained about COMPLETING a survey, then AFTER submitting it being told I didn't qualify, and they just gave me a canned, irrelevant reply and didn't do anything about the missing points. A few times they actually did apply credit. So it's kind of a toss-up with them.

• Like 1

On 11/8/2021 at 6:30 AM, Oxo123 said:

I didn't have any problems with getting credited for the few surveys I was allowed to finish, but I found it a truly awful site generally, though not quite as bad as Peanut Labs. 

I do find it infuriating the way this site (a paid affiliate) keeps shilling for them.

I agree, there are so many good reviews on this site about them that I find strange.

I gave up on them years ago, after they take points away from you and hope you don't notice, they used to be good when they were called Mintvine, now they are a bunch of charlatan scammers and are completely currupt.

Branded Surveys are fast falling out of favour with me. Think I will downgrade the positive review I gave them.

Soon after you reach their gold stranded they start messing you around with your points, today they deducted over 100 points for survey I didn't do - very angry

Also, recently getting stuck with surveys that take a lot longer than stated, yesterday I had one from a company stating it would take 10mn and it took over an hour, this keeps happening and loads of frozen, spinning wheel surveys. As soon as I can cash out I am off.

Update - They put back my points after I complained

Edited by MarjeGem
Problem sorted out
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

I haven't technical issues with them but I've been having other problems recently. I signed up on Brand Surveys in September. The first month or so was pretty great. The surveys paid better than other websites and I always qualified. Payouts were fast as well. Recently, my good opinion of them is waning. They have started taking points from me, rejecting surveys I did two or three weeks ago. And the only surveys ever rejected are the ones that pay $1 or $2. Now the past few days I have been trying to redeem my points. I was rejected after a survey from three weeks ago was rejected. I tried redeeming them again and was given my points back because they wanted me to update my employment history. I did that and redeemed the points yet again. I am hoping this time I get my payout.

It started out as a great survey website but that is changing quickly. I'm going to look for another survey website to sign up for soon.

Update:

Payout was rejected again, no reason given this time. I've sent them a request asking them why they keep rejecting my payouts when there was never an issue before. Hopefully they reply.

Update 2: 

They responded to my email and this was their response:

"Thank you for reaching out to Branded Surveys.

At Branded we expect our users to answer survey questions truthfully and to the best of their ability. There were issues with the surveys that you completed that our clients rejected.

Unfortunately, this has caused a block on your account and you will no longer be able to participate in surveys."

I'm truthful in every survey I take. I've never had issues on other survey websites, only Branded Surveys. And it started out really great. I had no problems until recently. And also, I am not blocked from surveys. I can still earn points, I'm just not allowed to cash them out. From what I've been reading about Branded Surveys, this happens to a lot of people. It's sudden and no reason to it.