Too much time spent doing surveys

NFriday

I just spent 2 hours doing surveys on valued opinion, and I think I made $6.75.  At least I have enough money to cash out for $60 worth of Amazon.  I am just too tired to do any more surveys.  I had one survey where there were four different levels, and the last level was the most difficult.  I had these pictures that popped up, and I had to click on them if they pertained to health care or something else.  The pictures moved really fast.  I don't know how people can spend more than two hours a day doing surveys.  I should go to LifePoints and see if there are any surveys for me, but I am too tired to do it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NFriday said:

I just spent 2 hours doing surveys on valued opinion, and I think I made $6.75.  At least I have enough money to cash out for $60 worth of Amazon.  I am just too tired to do any more surveys.  I had one survey where there were four different levels, and the last level was the most difficult.  I had these pictures that popped up, and I had to click on them if they pertained to health care or something else.  The pictures moved really fast.  I don't know how people can spend more than two hours a day doing surveys.  I should go to LifePoints and see if there are any surveys for me, but I am too tired to do it.

I have a hard time doing Value Opinion surveys I think they are very long for the amount you get paid I have closed them a few times because they were just to long and made my brain hurt (try Crowdtap)

• Like 1

I can relate. I've done some monotonous surveys where I thought they would never end. The worst is when I've spent 30+ minutes on one of those and I get screened out at the end of the survey. I seldom spend more than a couple of hours doing surveys, unless I'm on a hot streak. I sound like a compulsive gambler, LOL! If I'm on a streak, I'll keep up until things wind down. But yeah, I hate boring surveys, where even 10 minutes seems like half an hour. My daily goal is to do $3-$4 worth of surveys, through any combination of survey sites. I only am a regular on four sites right now. If I get $3 from one site, I'm done for the day. I try to minimize how long I work on surveys, because I don't want to get burned out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh, I so relate to this as well. Sometimes an hour is all I can handle with everything else we all have to deal with. 

I used to really enjoy surveys, were relaxing and a breath of fresh air for me. Most are not this way at all anymore. Many are tedious and draining and I am more exhausted after an hour than when I started. And many are for pennies. I find myself backing out of so many more surveys nowadays than I ever used to.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

It helps to add a bit of variety by doing academic surveys as well, from sites like Prolific and Testable Minds. They are far more interesting and varied, and they pay a lot better than Valued Opinions. I make at least twice as much from Prolific than from any survey site, but they've had a recruitment drive on Tiktok and increasingly hard to grab places on studies before they fill up.

• 1 month later...