And yet another wanting exact details

oldchap

Of course it was Cint, survey about food & eating out. I answered that I'd been to McDonalds in the past week. Next question:-

"Please describe in detail what YOU ate, including ALL ingredients and components.
For example: Tomato soup with sourdough bread and butter. A grilled chicken breast coated with garlic butter, with broccoli, wholegrain rice, and tomato sauce. Mushroom risotto with salmon. "

I answered that I'd had a quarter pounder with cheese & regular fries. Got disqualified !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

OMG! :) I hate Cint, they just suck big green weenies! Unbelievable that they did that. I'd complain. But with it being Cint, they won't do anything about it anyway. Screw 'em!

• Like 1

That is totally ridiculous.  I just did a bunch of Cint surveys on Pi-Opinion, and two of them came up with error codes that they wanted me to report to Cint.  I doubt they would do anything about them.  The last two surveys I just did, showed up on my survey history as being completed, but they did not get added to my account.  One was for $2.12, and the other one was for $1.25.  I hope they get recorded. When I noticed that I decided it was time to quit doing surveys with them.  None of the surveys I got were from Pi-Opinion.  90% of them were Cint surveys.

Edited by NFriday
made mistake
  • Like 1