Customer service props to PaidViewpoint!

greeneyeddevils

Have to say I'm impressed with the Paidviewpoint customer service...I was trying to do a survey today from them & the survey kept crashing at a certain point in the survey & I contacted them via email & within a few minutes they got back to me & credited me the amount that the survey was for & closed the survey...not many companies are like that's what all customer service should be like via an surveys online or via an app...

Two thumbs up from me 

Green

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Paidviewpoint can be quite selective on how they dispense member service and support. I have some experience doing support, nearly 20 years in AppleCare and over 60,000 support events. I did Paidviewpoint for several years, until mid 2020, and had maintained an attribute score of 10,000 for years. Paidviewpoint throttled my account to only the 10 cent profile surveys from Nov 2019 - May 2020, 55 10cent surveys in a row, and didn't bother to tell me until I asked. They stated the reason for throttling was because a client didn't like my responses. By then I had done about 750 surveys through PV. So because of one client, 0.01% of my activity, my account was hobbled.  I've seen this conduct with other panels, bias towards the client. PointClub is particularly apt at the, Pointless allows a client to pick and chose what they want and with Pointless, this could take 6 months until you discovered you were denied. Many Panelists probably don't realize that Pointless does this, because by the time the decline is posted, you have to drill down 10 or more pages to find the decision.  I'm different, I analyze for entertainment. When the Paidviewpoint hiatus reach a year with, I sent support a email explaining my displeasure being throttled for specious reasons, my decision to suspend participation, and I still haven't had a response. I guess they really didn't want me. Now that's what I call "fair weather service and support". So now at 18 months, this Paidviewpoint experience is going to be cross-posted elsewhere. I think Paidviewpoint was initially hoping I'd dry up and blow away. I play the long game. At first I downgraded my SP review of PV and interred all their emails to the junk survey folder.  Next is reputation erosion.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 10/14/2021 at 10:15 AM, greeneyeddevils said:

Have to say I'm impressed with the Paidviewpoint customer service...I was trying to do a survey today from them & the survey kept crashing at a certain point in the survey & I contacted them via email & within a few minutes they got back to me & credited me the amount that the survey was for & closed the survey...not many companies are like that's what all customer service should be like via an surveys online or via an app...

Two thumbs up from me 

Green

This just happened to me yesterday. It was a lengthy survey on tissues, and it kept getting stuck. I finally contacted support and let them know what was going on. That was yesterday afternoon. No response at all from them. So I guess their customer service is inconsistent. 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, dawn_b_adams said:

This just happened to me yesterday. It was a lengthy survey on tissues, and it kept getting stuck. I finally contacted support and let them know what was going on. That was yesterday afternoon. No response at all from them. So I guess their customer service is inconsistent. 

I had that tissue one yesterday like you said it kept getting stuck I actually thought it was my tablet  I had to get off the site for awhile and then come back where I left off   really did take me along time  to actually finish I received I think it was 3.00 which was the most I ever received for a survey on Paid Viewpoint but not sure if it was worth it  with all the go and stopping it was probably an hour at least maybe longer.

After I contacted Paid Viewpoint a second time, they sent me an email back stating the reason it kept getting stuck is that it was full by the time I got to the end. They credited me $0.50, so I guess it's better than nothing. I will no longer do these surveys where I get an email and I have to hurry up and finish before the other 10,000 people trying to do the survey. :roll:

• Thanks 1

On 10/15/2021 at 4:11 PM, schludermann said:

Paidviewpoint can be quite selective on how they dispense member service and support. I have some experience doing support, nearly 20 years in AppleCare and over 60,000 support events. I did Paidviewpoint for several years, until mid 2020, and had maintained an attribute score of 10,000 for years. Paidviewpoint throttled my account to only the 10 cent profile surveys from Nov 2019 - May 2020, 55 10cent surveys in a row, and didn't bother to tell me until I asked. They stated the reason for throttling was because a client didn't like my responses. By then I had done about 750 surveys through PV. So because of one client, 0.01% of my activity, my account was hobbled.  I've seen this conduct with other panels, bias towards the client. PointClub is particularly apt at the, Pointless allows a client to pick and chose what they want and with Pointless, this could take 6 months until you discovered you were denied. Many Panelists probably don't realize that Pointless does this, because by the time the decline is posted, you have to drill down 10 or more pages to find the decision.  I'm different, I analyze for entertainment. When the Paidviewpoint hiatus reach a year with, I sent support a email explaining my displeasure being throttled for specious reasons, my decision to suspend participation, and I still haven't had a response. I guess they really didn't want me. Now that's what I call "fair weather service and support". So now at 18 months, this Paidviewpoint experience is going to be cross-posted elsewhere. I think Paidviewpoint was initially hoping I'd dry up and blow away. I play the long game. At first I downgraded my SP review of PV and interred all their emails to the junk survey folder.  Next is reputation erosion.

That's called scrubbing the responses, a form of censorship. There are a lot of survey panels which will scrub the results their respondants provide, so they can promote their sociological and political agenda towards whatever company, charity or government organisation is the client. I'm not surprised given that political correctness has evolved over the past 15-20 years to manifest into cancel culture and censorship in today's society. This problem of survey panels scrubbing responses has become so widespread and common in the market research and Get Paid To industry, that clients have recently started to use multiple survey panels at the same time.

I was doing a survey for British Heart Foundation to review their television advertising and I gave a negative opinion on their advert then the Surveybods panel emailed me to say they're not using my responses then I was shadowbanned as I then stopped receiving surveys and my cashout requests were always denied.

My answer was not rude or tactless. BHF were using shock tactics in their advert to show internal organs and someone on life support hooked up to a machine in a hospital bed, to try to encourage people not to smoke and eat to much and get fat. The advert also asked the public to donate to their charity for research into cancer and heart conditions. My response in the survey was that it's not the 1990s any more, it's the 2010s, so shock tactics don't work in advertising any more because they've been so often in an overused manner, it's become cliche and stale so we've become desensitised to it. There was a time when swearing on tv was controversial, PETA using half naked bodies of sexualised women to say "I'd rather be naked than wear fur" was controversial, or when a person being murdered in a tv drama that wasn't a horror or action show, like a soap was controversial.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1